LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

I thought I had a heart attack...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haha my best friend from high school is a saints fan...
I got a text saying f--k you, I hate you, I'm going to binge drink until I cry. Haha
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I creamed my pants when Vernon caught that ball.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 14, 2012 at 7:02 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I stayed pretty calm. I knew that Saints would come back but the O was pissing me off b/c they just couldn't sustain a drive in the first 3 quarters. That last drive by Smith I just kept praying for a TD. I'm so glad we didnt just try and kick a FG. That was some serious killer instinct right there.
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the game as much as I did!
I am in such euphoria right now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I am in such euphoria right now.

same, wanna go out and get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu&^ed up now!
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Haha my best friend from high school is a saints fan...
I got a text saying f--k you, I hate you, I'm going to binge drink until I cry. Haha

Originally posted by miked1978:
wow what game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL......YES.....IT....WAS..............
I actually had trouble breathing there for a few minutes. No bulls**t.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
My 7 y/o daughter kept reminding me to breathe in and out slowly. It actually helped.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Seriously thought I was gonna spontaniously combust, my kids thought I was nuts. My girlfriend.........no joke, whipped out a brochure of tupperware and asked me what I thought of one that she liked when it was 21-17..........I almost b***hed slapped her!!
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Seriously thought I was gonna spontaniously combust, my kids thought I was nuts. My girlfriend.........no joke, whipped out a brochure of tupperware and asked me what I thought of one that she liked when it was 21-17..........I almost b***hed slapped her!!

lol she was hoping that you'd just say yes so she could get out of your face. But like a boss you stayed on top.
LOVE IT
I thought that I found my dick again when all this excitement happened...but it was only a Cheeto hiding in my stomach fold.
I took some aspirin just in case.
Share 49ersWebzone