I spy a happy Maiocco
There are 738 users in the forums
The Run
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jan 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- mjonags32
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,207
I spy a happy Maiocco
Jan 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I spy a happy Maiocco
Haha, good eyes
Jan 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- okdkid
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,726
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I spy a happy Maiocco
Haha, good eyes
What a friggin awesome pic.
Jan 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I spy a happy Maiocco
looks like pee wee herman
Jan 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM
- pakalolo415
- Veteran
- Posts: 591
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
That play was bauce
Dipped in sauce, ty- ty- tycoon RIP Mac Dre lmao
Jan 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I spy a happy Maiocco
Jan 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM
- mcbaes72
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,679
I actually CALLED the play, they just ran it from a different formation than what I predicted (I-Formation was my guess) when it was 3rd and 2 before penalty. When it was 3rd and 7, I still told my dad they'll do it someway, somehow. And they did! I was hoping they'd take a page from AS running in a TD from a naked bootleg play done in Seattle a few years ago. It fooled everyone and apparently so did the Saints and even most Niner fans, too. Great call at a great time with two key blocks from KW and Staley. Awesome!
Jan 15, 2012 at 12:04 PM
- socalniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,420
What an athlete. He doesn't run often but when he does he's right there with steve Young maybe even faster
Jan 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM
- BodhiPaddlesOut
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,850
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I spy a happy Maiocco
Haha, good eyes
What a friggin awesome pic.
I need a bigger version of that pic to go as my background.