LISTEN: 49ers Drafted For Now And The Future →

There are 114 users in the forums

Mexico City Ninners Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by joeknows:
Does anyone know the "NFL Code" to unlock the tickets for the Mexico City game? I'm on the Ticketmaster site but can't unlock it!

Email header contains the text - "este es tu código para los boletos del Mexico Game"

Thanks, where do I register to get that email?
https://shp.csharmony.epsilon.com/Pages/NFL_US/2022_MX_ROI?_49ers__SGT_E_E_ALL_20220815&mkt_tok=MjIyLUJBTy04NDQAAAGGQUcn_8HwvritH469MIIgGLHavTCKUuENTWn26yXDorB4KSrmyCq10Sio-veRtwLy3lY7Gq0mozInIsk-g6gNxoNf_L5orMy3vo3SOPa_

Thanks I literally just finished entering the info for it. Now I hope they still send out an email for this sale.
Any body manage to get a ticket using a non-mexican card? It won't allow me.
Any body manage to get a ticket using a non-mexican card? It won't allow me.

Are you using a debit card or a credit card? A credit card should be universal. Debit cards can sometimes get rejected for the same international transactions.
[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 18, 2022 at 9:14 AM ]
Thanks I literally just finished entering the info for it. Now I hope they still send out an email for this sale.

Unfortunately you might not get one immediately. I registered with a second account hours ago (due to a technical issue I was having) but that account never received a code.

Unfortunately you might not get one immediately. I registered with a second account hours ago (due to a technical issue I was having) but that account never received a code.
The links were intended to register a few days ago and receive the code on the 17th.. so there might be a delay or just too late to get one
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 18, 2022 at 9:20 AM ]
If anyone has already bought their tickets and can share their code, I can give it a try. Thanks in advance.
If anyone has already bought their tickets and can share their code, I can give it a try. Thanks in advance.
i edited my post with the link with some more info.

The code will only allow the person who registered to get a max of 4 tix. you won't be able to buy unless someone didn't buy the max of 4 tix
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 18, 2022 at 9:31 AM ]
i edited my post with the link with some more info.

The code will only allow the person who registered to get a max of 4 tix. you won't be able to buy unless someone didn't buy the max of 4 tix

I see. Well if anyone just bought two, I could get two and be happy with that. So let me know! Thanks guys.
I started at 93,000 in the queue and feeling very pessimistic. The queue fell to around 20,000 by an hour or so. There was then a rapid increase in ticket reduction for some reason, and I got into the system around ten minutes later.

I can still access partial view tickets now. But it won't take payment from any of my cards. There's even a validation tool you can use to see if your card is going to be accepted (it's in the info section triggered by the question mark icon).

The only options for the 'card type' are both postceded by 'Emitada en México'
NFL On location has sent an email / link for Game packages

https://onlocationexp.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals-tickets
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 18, 2022 at 9:43 AM ]

My guess is that they reserved some tix at the bottom end of the sale for Mexican residents only. Fair enough if so, I just wish there was better communication so I didn't have to waste so much time.
Okay - so how does the secondary market work? Which sites are safe / reliable?

Arizona Cardinals Mexico City Trip

Ultimate Experience

At On Location, our goal is to include the essentials you need to experience Mexico City to the fullest. Still have questions? Let our dedicated staff guide you through the process. Please find our phone number in the upper right corner.

NFL '22 International - Mexico City
    Cardinals vs. 49ers at Estadio Azteca
  • Category: 200 Level Sideline
  • Section: 201-205, 210-214
  • Please note, while we will do our best to accommodate, seats are not guaranteed on the Cardinals side of the stadium.

It'd be hilarious if you were introduced to the Cards players and then you told them you were actually a Niners fan but you had to get the stupid Arizona package to get to the game.
[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 18, 2022 at 9:51 AM ]
I finally figured out what is going on. The remaining available tickets are labelled MSI Banorte, meaning you have to be a customer of a particular bank in Mexico to get them (it's some kind of sponsorship deal thing).

Arizona Cardinals Mexico City Trip

Ultimate Experience

At On Location, our goal is to include the essentials you need to experience Mexico City to the fullest. Still have questions? Let our dedicated staff guide you through the process. Please find our phone number in the upper right corner.

NFL '22 International - Mexico City
    Cardinals vs. 49ers at Estadio Azteca
  • Category: 200 Level Sideline
  • Section: 201-205, 210-214
  • Please note, while we will do our best to accommodate, seats are not guaranteed on the Cardinals side of the stadium.

It'd be hilarious if you were introduced to the Cards players and then you told them you were actually a Niners fan but you had to get the stupid Arizona package to get to the game.
yeah it's odd, for the other International games, you get to choose which team package
Share 49ersWebzone