LISTEN: 49ers Schedule Release Special →

There are 154 users in the forums

Mexico City Ninners Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I had to bite the bullet and pay $385 for nosebleeds
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I was ready to pay that but ¡sin suerte!

Hopefully a resale / secondary ticket or something materialises. May travel without a ticket in any case
which site ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
which site ?

Vivid Seats
I was hoping for 300 section seats, but they are going for about 600-1000 through resellers once you tack on the fees. I think I'll have to stay home unless there's a miracle.
Got my tickets for this game as I had this game circled on schedule from day one once I found we were heading back down there. Whose joining me down there and where is a good place to meet up 49ers fans!?! This will be my first time to Mexico City so we are super excited for this one!
We'll be there.

49ers will host some rallys
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 22, 2022 at 8:36 PM ]
Love it! Looking forward to meeting you and the gang.
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Got my tickets for this game as I had this game circled on schedule from day one once I found we were heading back down there. Whose joining me down there and where is a good place to meet up 49ers fans!?! This will be my first time to Mexico City so we are super excited for this one!

Search function is your friend:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/162216-mexico-city-ninners-fans/
I have bagged me a ticket and will be attending my first regular season 49ers game!

Originally posted by joeknows:
I have bagged me a ticket and will be attending my first regular season 49ers game!
Currious to know how much and where (section)
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 23, 2022 at 12:03 PM ]

It's in the 500's - looks to be around the 10 yard line or so according to the seating plan (sorry to be cryptic - I'm super paranoid about being somehow defrauded now!). I paid around $450 (US) including booking fee.
[ Edited by joeknows on Aug 23, 2022 at 12:18 PM ]
Originally posted by joeknows:

It's in the 500's - looks to be around the 10 yard line or so according to the seating plan (sorry to be cryptic - I'm super paranoid about being somehow defrauded now!). I paid around $450 (US) including booking fee.
crazy resell prices.. seeing the sec i'm in being resold at 10x the price
crazy resell prices.. seeing the sec i'm in being resold at 10x the price

I'm going to be honest - I was happy to pay it. I just want to be in the stadium. I just want to visit Mexico.

It is a bit galling that I just missed out on the face value ticket during the sale , and this is also going to screw my finances for this month at the very least, but anyways...
🙏🏼 Prayers go out to all the Mexico fans this morning due to the HUGE 7.6 earthquake and potential tsunami off their west-central coast. Hopefully this doesn't affect the game against the Cards.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna48421
Share 49ersWebzone