LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Mexico City Ninners Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pinche taqueros. What i would give to be at the Azteca
I sure hope MX_ninner didn't get kidnapped. Haven't heard from him since January.

Go Ninners even if Gire!
Hey, I'm living in Puebla, Mexico for the year! Only a 2 hour trip from Mexico City! Go Niners!
NINNERS FOR LYFE!
Possible Niner game in Mexico City for the 2022 season…

https://live-feeds.com/49ers-would-return-to-mexico-next-season/
it better not be the Raider game!
Hello everyone. I am new to this chat. I am trying to get advice about getting tickets for the Mexico City game November 21. Can someone send me in the right direction?
I feel like a lot of overseas 49ers fans (myself included) are getting ready to try to make this our first game attendance!!!
Ninner ninner chicken dinner...that's a winner!
I'm starting to get some Spanish onboard. Michel Thomas is working great for me if anybody else needs to brush up.
So, London and Munich NFL games go on sale tomorrow. I'm guessing the Mexico City tickets will follow fairly shortly. Please do give a heads up if anybody gets an inside track on when these are likely to be released.

eta: Oh, my bad, Munich is sold out already, it's just the London tickets from tomorrow.
[ Edited by joeknows on Jul 25, 2022 at 11:43 AM ]

Tickets went on sale.., just got mine
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Wait, what? The info seems to be saying that the Mexico sale will begin 16th and 18th August?
Originally posted by joeknows:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Wait, what? The info seems to be saying that the Mexico sale will begin 16th and 18th August?
**on sale for Season ticket holders
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 2, 2022 at 12:31 PM ]
Where is Mexico City ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Where is Mexico City ?

Right next to Deez Nutz!! Haha got 'eem!!!
Share 49ersWebzone