2012 Opponents

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
tis all good.
why cant we play Miami in Miami...
  • vaden
  • Veteran
They couldn't have made this schedule any tougher if they tried. We get the top 2 NFC teams on the road, the top 2 AFC East teams on the road. The only division winner we face at home is the NYG, and they play better on the road. Have for years and years. One of only a handful of teams in the last 8 years to beat Brady in NE. That season they won the Super Bowl a few years ago, they were 3-5 at home and 11-1 on the road.
[ Edited by vaden on Jan 4, 2012 at 3:02 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Why do we always have to go to green bay, why cant they ever come here.

That is WTF I would like to know! It's always the same deal, What is the stupid NFLs deal, anyway?!
Originally posted by jreff22:
why cant we play Miami in Miami...

I hope Mike Nolan doesn't get fired just so next year I can go to the game and boo his ass
f**k we gotta got to N.O. next year?

i could easily see us losing 6 games next year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
f**k we gotta got to N.O. next year?

i could easily see us losing 6 games next year

they are losing coaches and players
bump
We're going to get our asses handed to us next year.
yep the road is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 22, 2012 at 8:26 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
they are losing coaches and players

And were not?
Goldson
Rogers
Brooks
Ginn
Snyder
if we resign our guys and get atleast 1 WR we should be alright i think. 10 wins atleast no? i dont know about a first round bye again but.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
if we resign our guys and get atleast 1 WR we should be alright i think. 10 wins atleast no? i dont know about a first round bye again but.

10 wins gonna be tough but with an offseason and more of the playbook open to Alex I think we should be able to do that. Its tough though next season we play 4 out of the Top 5 Teams from this Year( Green Bay, Saints, Patriots,and Giants)
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
We get our revenge
Share 49ersWebzone