LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

2012 Opponents

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Plenty of attractive Prime Time potential match ups on national tv. Question is does the NFL trust candlestick can handle another night game?

All our big games are on the road, so I doubt it.

any "home" primetime games for the 49ers will now be moved to London (till the new stadium is built)
Oh nice, we get the Packers, Saints and Patriots on the road.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I think 11-5 or 12-4.

NE, GB and NO on road will be toughest. I think NE is better matchup. I dont wanna face NO in NO, Brees will eat us and anyone apart.

GB if early season would be a possible W, I hate going to GB in december ish, which makes me wish whoever faces GB in Divisional round wins, and we host NFC Title Game.

Not after Brees is exposed. I think it's just a matter of time before someone figures out how to cover their receivers and bottle up Brees, force him out of the pocket. We might be the ones to do it.
we will go 10-6 next year and be NFC West Champs
  • Veteran
THIS years team could go 11-5 through that schedule
I see us going 7-1 at home, losing to the Giants, and 4-4 away, 11-5 not too shabby for a f**king brutal schedule.
The game against Miami will be a good one. I think Miami will improve a lot. You can see them improved from the beginning of the season. They were just terrible at the beginning.

I don't see New Orleans being any better than this year. They may not be as good next year with all the FA loss they may have. Colston and Meachum will be FA I think. We should go after one of those 2 guys. I liked Meachum in the draft and he seems to be emerging.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 3, 2012 at 9:31 AM ]
5 out of 8 road games in eastern time zone.

Damn its going to be tough to wake up and watch the early games (4am'ish).
Away at

Green Bay
New England
New York Jets
New Orleans

is b******t
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It'll come down to injuries.

Originally posted by Holden_M_Caulfield:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Plenty of attractive Prime Time potential match ups on national tv. Question is does the NFL trust candlestick can handle another night game?

All our big games are on the road, so I doubt it.

any "home" primetime games for the 49ers will now be moved to London (till the new stadium is built)

I'm gonna say this one time, SCREW LONDON, they shouldn't take games away from good markets.
We should go 8-0 at home, anyone saying that is a tough schedule is on crack, our 2012 home games are an absolute joke.

7-1 at home again next year at the worst
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Away at

Green Bay
New England
New York Jets
New Orleans

is b******t
we are at those teams level, Minus Jets. that is a mess there. We can easily beat them on the road.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Oh nice, we get the Packers, Saints and Patriots on the road.

Yea, ain't that a b***h!!!

Can you imagine if those where home games? No respect, still. These selections are random in terms of Home VS Away, right? Or what's the deal on the selection process? Anyone? Bueller?
Based on what we saw this year I would predict 7 home wins and 4 road wins . . . 11-5. NFC West Champs. I'll take that.
Share 49ersWebzone