LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Was the 4th down pass to Kendall Hunter catchable?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Was the 4th down pass to Kendall Hunter catchable?

When I ask this, I mean do you think it is reasonably catchable. Is it within reason to think he could make that catch? I am interested in knowing this for a purpose. Everyone's arguing about this catch, if we can establish a HEAVY majority that says one of the other, it'll be clearer what the truth of the matter is.

If we held a poll saying, "Did Alex play bad today?" The vote would be close to 100% .. So let's put the vote to the test on the play. Do you think it is within reason to say this is a catch that another player possibly could have made?

Cast your vote.
s**tty throw, but catchable
hit him in both hands. catchable. End of story.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Dec 11, 2011 at 5:36 PM ]
Yes. A little tough. But catchable.
It doesn't even matter. The game should have never come down to that.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Hes short.. if a little bit taller... he mightve had the reach..
  • mod
  • Veteran
Why was ginn and the other dude (braylon?) just standing there while Hunter seemed to be the only guy trying to get open.

and yeah he should have caught it.
Yes, but it should not have come to that.
4th and 1 and we can't throw a toss?
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
s**tty throw, but catchable

Totally agree but I'm not going to put too much on the rookie. Guy has been a monster find.

It was catchable if Kendall closes his hands a lil bit more he makes that catch
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Why was ginn and the other dude (braylon?) just standing there while Hunter seemed to be the only guy trying to get open.

and yeah he should have caught it.

This they both just quit. They both suck as Wr's Need more Crabs,VD and Williams.
gotta bail out ur QB in that situation. Game on the line you gotta come up big. I will give him some slack for being a RB though, if that was any one of our WRs i would be 10x more pissed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erRider:
It doesn't even matter. The game should have never come down to that.

I agree.

This O-line better wise the hell up. I wanna see what Kilgore has to bring to the table, might as well, he can't be any worse than Chilo.
not an easy catch but it was catchable
Share 49ersWebzone