LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Do we allow a rushing TD this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
nope
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Rashard Mendenhall i can see happening on Monday Night.

OR

Marshawn Lynch.
We need to spend the full week on tackling drills to make sure we wrap up that dude.

Lynch sucks, lol

have you been watching football since week 3? Lynch has 9 TD in his last 9 games, and has gone over 100 yds in 4 of his last 5 games.
Keeping guys under 100yds seems very achievable, but preventing a rushing td takes part luck (no bad penalties/field position situations, etc) so I could see us giving one up. Plus there's the possibility of a blowout game or two coming up on our schedule (see tomorrow) and one could be given up during garbage time when we've got backups in, etc. But you know our guys will do everything possible to keep it from happening, you could tell in the Baltimore game how motivated they were to keep them out of the endzone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

OR

Marshawn Lynch.
We need to spend the full week on tackling drills to make sure we wrap up that dude.

I can see it tomorrow vs the Rams. Jackson has gashed the 49ers in the past and if they play overconfident, he's always a threat to break a big one. The other I see is Pittsburgh with Mendenhall, if they spread the field out with the passing attack, there could be openings for him.

Not really all that worried about Lynch. He's a big, physical runner, the type that this defense does very well against and Seattle's offensive line is FUBARed for this season.
What the f**k, Jackson hasn't done s**t against us since Willis was drafted. And Pittsburgh's run game is absolute garbage right now.
No, but if we do, its been a great ride!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

OR

Marshawn Lynch.

I can see it tomorrow vs the Rams. Jackson has gashed the 49ers in the past and if they play overconfident, he's always a threat to break a big one. The other I see is Pittsburgh with Mendenhall, if they spread the field out with the passing attack, there could be openings for him.

Not really all that worried about Lynch. He's a big, physical runner, the type that this defense does very well against and Seattle's offensive line is FUBARed for this season.
What the f**k, Jackson hasn't done s**t against us since Willis was drafted. And Pittsburgh's run game is absolute garbage right now.

Wrong:
2010 Jackson scored TDs in both games against the Niners. 148 total yards in game at the Stick

Hard to say he "hasnt done s**t"
Unless we're sitting in week 17 with a first round bye all our starters on the bench and know way of clinching the #1 seed I don't think so.
Share 49ersWebzone