LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 196 users in the forums

Do we allow a rushing TD this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
PTI just referenced that the last time a team didn't allow a TD was the Providence Steamrollers. As of week 13, we have not allowed a rushing TD all season. How about it?
no
Not happening. I thought we may have with Ray Rice but once again we made everybody that tries to run the ball look stupid
just seen it on PTI aswell, they referneced the rb's remaining on our sched and said its not likely not happen, 2 of the rbs they used as to reasons we wont do it are 2 rb's we've already held out of the endzone this season, beanie wells and marshawn lynch
in 1928

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Señor Willis says HELLZ NAW!!!!

Rashard Mendenhall i can see happening on Monday Night.

OR

Marshawn Lynch.
We need to spend the full week on tackling drills to make sure we wrap up that dude.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Señor Willis says HELLZ NAW!!!!

Queue the cream-all-over-the-wall gif.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sorry I dont know what that is.

What? I dunno what you're talking about.

(shhhhhhhhhhhh....no jinx)
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Rashard Mendenhall i can see happening on Monday Night.

OR

Marshawn Lynch.
We need to spend the full week on tackling drills to make sure we wrap up that dude.

Lynch sucks, lol
My best guess, 1 rushing TD from a questionable penatly (pass interference or face mask) moving the ball inside the 2 with a first down. They punch it in on the second try.
Yea, I think there's a good chance we give up one, but it'll still be a record setting run D season. I'm really hoping we keep the sub 100 yard rushers and 0 rushing td streaks going.

I wouldn't share it with fans of other teams, but I do remember when we allowed two rushers to get 90 something yards in the same game last year, technically maintaining our streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher.
Listen, I'd love to say hell no we dont allow a rushing TD...but odds are we do.

It takes one run even if its some fluke kind of play.

Plus we play Stephen Jackson twice (I know he's not doing great but still) and beast mode Marshawn Lynch.

Now the 100 yard streak I dont see being broken any time soon.
[ Edited by Sjceruti on Dec 2, 2011 at 11:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone