LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 326 users in the forums

Which station do you like for 49er news KNBR (1050) or 95.7 the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
This!

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Cowboyhtr24:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Cowboyhtr24:
knbr, Steve Young wednesday's @5 !!!! 95.7 are a bunch of raider homer's!!!

Steve was awesome today.

Yes he was! I got super pumped listening to Young!!! I love the way he says "we" instead of the niners!!!!!!!

What a front runner. Where was that "we" the past few years?

This!

Actually he would slip in a "we" in the past also. It is something he has done for a while, but it seems like it is done by accident. In his last interview he even corrected himself when he used "we." You can listen to the interview in the podcast section here:
http://knbr.com/ShowsSchedule/RazorandMrT/tabid/595/Default.aspx
Originally posted by susweel:
95.7 is okay but has a bunch of tools as Hosts. Romo, Stubblefield and Eirc Davis, and mostly they suck the Raiders dicks and hate on the Niners.

at least they talk about the 49ers
  • THEB
  • Veteran
whats the difference between the 2 knbr stations?
Originally posted by THEB:
whats the difference between the 2 knbr stations?

KNBR 680 programming all originates at the studio in SF except for the overnight ESPN programming. KNBR 1050 has mostly syndicated shows like Mike & Mike, The Herd and Rome. Damon Bruce originates in SF for 1050 and the Razor & Mr. T is simulcast on 680 and 1050. 1050 also broadcasts Warrior games when there's a conflict with the Giants.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
So 680 is the station to listen to if i want to hear more 49ers talk?
[ Edited by THEB on Nov 12, 2011 at 3:31 PM ]
If it aint televised knbr, but honestly i aint biased if a ninergame was on nickelodeon id be there lol
Originally posted by THEB:
So 680 is the station to listen to if i want to hear more 49ers talk?

More so than 1050 yes. I get my 49er talk primarily from 680 and bounce over to 95.7 occasionally for certain segments.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Nov 12, 2011 at 3:42 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
annoyed with 680... they cant talk about hard NFL hits and tackles without comparing and referring to Buster Posey

KNBR -
"Its good the NFL changed the rules, there is nothing more unfair than a safety getting a 20 yard head start at cracking a receiver, these hits are ferocious... of course few are a on the same level as the hit Buster Posey received." they then proceed to talk about baseball

ME -
White knuckle the steering wheel and then change it back to 95.7
[ Edited by modninerfan on Nov 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM ]
f**k Murph!! He just said that it pisses him off that it took beating the Giants to be really recognized and that the 49ers have beaten other tough teams and now they finally get recognized.

You f**k! You and Ralph have been questioning the 49ers up to this point.
I'm guessing that they aren't going to talk about the niners this morning until the Jim Harbaugh show.

Harbaugh will be on 95.7 at noon. They ask much better questions. Man, do they have a solid lineup of 49ers interviews.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Harbaugh will be on 95.7 at noon. They ask much better questions. Man, do they have a solid lineup of 49ers interviews.

good luck on getting JH to give more then one word answers.

Yeah but at least they won't ask dumb questions like, "How did you do when you played Ohio State?"

Harbaugh: That was a long time ago. I'm sure you guys can look it up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yeah but at least they won't ask dumb questions like, "How did you do when you played Ohio State?"

I personally dont understand why JH is such a dick to the media. Just answer a few questions in a nice and friendly manner it wont kill him.

I personally dont understand why JH is such a dick to the media. Just answer a few questions in a nice and friendly manner it wont kill him.

Personally, if it's an irrelevant question that can be answered by a quick research, there's no point in answering. The morning guys are wussies because early in the year, they would call JH out AFTER he hung up. And they do ask some dumb questions.
Share 49ersWebzone