There are 170 users in the forums

Which station do you like for 49er news KNBR (1050) or 95.7 the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by susweel:
good luck on getting JH to give more then one word answers.

Yeah but at least they won't ask dumb questions like, "How did you do when you played Ohio State?"

Harbaugh: That was a long time ago. I'm sure you guys can look it up.

I personally dont understand why JH is such a dick to the media. Just answer a few questions in a nice and friendly manner it wont kill him.

Personally, if it's an irrelevant question that can be answered by a quick research, there's no point in answering. The morning guys are wussies because early in the year, they would call JH out AFTER he hung up. And they do ask some dumb questions.

They do ask some dumb questions. I dont really care for the morning show.

I think Damon Bruce is really the only one who talks a lot of Niners football.
I wish someone would NOW ask Jim Harbuagh about their record and call him out on it if he doesn't answer because he DID say that he will wait until December to see where they are at and what they need to do in terms of the schedule.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I think Damon Bruce is really the only one who talks a lot of Niners football.

So do Fitz and Brooks. Im probably in the minority but I do like the Gary Radnich show.
the only good thing on 680 is tolbert

its funny how much the game bags on radnich, when they had tried to recruit him awhile back
Coach is a lot friendlier with the 95.7 guys.
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Coach is a lot friendlier with the 95.7 guys.

Much better in-depth questoins.

Morning Show = what do you eat for breakfast on game day
Rod Brooks = go with the flow and just smile
Ralph = Let me ask you a question and when you say one word, I will take it out of context and ask you back telling you that you are saying something you never really said all this while inturrupting you on your original answer.
I like 95.7 more, even though they're slightly tilted towards the Raiders. They'll disagree but they are.
Long time KNBR 680 and 1050 listener, then I checked out 95.7 the game one day, and started listening to them about 80% of the time now. I go back to KNBR when 95.7 has commercials, or when they have a long segments talking about the Raiders, or their Raiders Friday. (hate it). I like to listen to Damon Bruce and Larry Krueger doing Niners post game show with callers calling in, very entertaining!!!! Then at night usually around 11p, I watch the replay of Niners post game show on Comcast with Dave Benz and Dwight Clark. Niners all day, every day and especially on Sundays baby!!!!!! Whooo HooooOOOo can't get enough of the Niners!!
Share 49ersWebzone