LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

Which station do you like for 49er news KNBR (1050) or 95.7 the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like 95.7 because I like football news more than baseball news. I really like the fact that 95.7 the game has all of the former players mixed in with some pretty good jurnalist.

I also like how they dis KNBR during they're commercial breaks. Since most of those guys come from KNBR, how much of the stuff in those commercials do you think are true?
KNBR have ridiculously long commercial breaks, so I listen the 95.7. I like Fitz and Brooks out of all the shows of both stations however.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
KNBR
I like 95.7
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
KNBR have ridiculously long commercial breaks, so I listen the 95.7. I like Fitz and Brooks out of all the shows of both stations however.

KNBR does have a lot of long breaks. I used to like fitz and brooks, until 95.7 came along.

Fitz & Brooks will talk movies and other crap over sports though.
This convo pops up in Ninertalk at least once a week.

KNBR: baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, sprinkle football, basketball, baseball, baseball, baseball, college, NFL

95.7: NFL, NFL, NFL, NFL, NFL, sprinkle MLB, MLB, NBA, NFL, NFL

The Game talks about the current sport.
95.7 sh!ts all over KNBR as far as football coverage goes, so i listen to them.

INB4 "they talk too much about the Raiders, we arent used to that WAAAAAHHHHHHH"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
95.7 is okay but has a bunch of tools as Hosts. Romo, Stubblefield and Eirc Davis, and mostly they suck the Raiders dicks and hate on the Niners.
Niner Monday > KNBR
Originally posted by susweel:
95.7 is okay but has a bunch of tools as Hosts. Romo, Stubblefield and Eirc Davis, and mostly they suck the Raiders dicks and hate on the Niners.

Eric Davis doesn't seem to hate on the Niners.

95.7, even though both Romo and Dana Stubblefield are idiots... they always say the Raiders will win every game and then they crap all over the Niners. You know where their alliances are.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
95.7, even though both Romo and Dana Stubblefield are idiots... they always say the Raiders will win every game and then they crap all over the Niners. You know where their alliances are.

Both thought they were all world and got shown the door by the Niners.

Both were on the juice too... Just saying they have a lot in common.
[ Edited by glorydayz on Oct 31, 2011 at 2:38 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by glorydayz:

He's okay but he talks like he knows everything and his words scripture.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

He's okay but he talks like he knows everything and his words scripture.

Yes, like he is the Jedi of the show.
No real strong preference for me. I just cycle through 680, 1050, and 95.7 until they I hear Niner talk. My favorite host if Damon Bruce.
Share 49ersWebzone