LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My son and I in Section 439
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
That last pic I posted was from Rubberneck who is out there tailgating with zoners!
I CAN HEAR YOU MOFOS OUT THERE TODAY! AMAZING JOB OF REPRESENTING!!!!!!!! ALL GAME LONG I HAVE HEARD YOU , KUDOS FAITHFUL!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I CAN HEAR YOU MOFOS OUT THERE TODAY! AMAZING JOB OF REPRESENTING!!!!!!!! ALL GAME LONG I HAVE HEARD YOU , KUDOS FAITHFUL!

Hell yeah! That was awesome hearing the "Defense" chants. Good job!

I heard a let's go 9ers chant after a TD and a defense chant on the Redskins 4th down. I knew we where well represented today but dang... sounded like more 9er fans than Redskins fans for a few plays. That or Redskins fans turned on their team and started cheering for us. They where booing there team all game long. Anyways, nice job to all the 9er fans that were there.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
HELLA niner fans are going to the game it seems like. Does anyone know if we usually have a semi-big following out there?

Helps that VD had 90 family members/friends in attendance. Think Bowman had a lot as well. I'm sure Rogers had some. I think there are a lot of 9 fans in the Virginia area... at least it seems that way from the small message board samples I have seen.

Been to Seattle 4 or 5 times and I'm going to AZ in December. But that my friends, was beautiful! Anyone in the media gonna talk about our "take over" of the big bad scary east like they did with us and Dallas? You've inspired me to travel farther and for that, I thank you.
Just got back from the game. Glad to meet all guys!

Props to C Wilson. Dude threw an amazing tailgate!

See ya in Baltimore!

Awesome tailgate today! We had a good 50-60 Niners fans show.

We totally took over FedEx today.
Had a great time today. We got loud and we stayed loud! Everyone I met was awesome and I cant say enough about the hospitality from all the niner fans. Hopefully we do the same for Baltimore
Originally posted by cwilson830:

where are all the pictures?
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

where are all the pictures?

There was a guy there taking pics and he said he was going to post them "on the boards" whatever that meant but I told him make sure he post them on the webzone. Might want to check out the 49erEmpire and 49ers.com boards to. I have not checked yet but I just want to give a shout out to cwilson for organizing the whole deal making all this possible. I also enjoyed meeting up with Rubberneck, Amir, and my boy Fricker again. I got a few I am going to post on FB when I get time to upload all my pics (I got a s**tload of pics from the WWII, Vietnam Wall, and Arlington cemetary) so I got alot to go through. I enjoyed the time I had at the game and being around all the 49er Faithfuls that showed up. I got to give alot of the players and coaches high fives and also got a players glove (I got to investigate it more because I thought it was Braylon Edwards because I could not see who threw it due to people in the way so I leaped up and pulled a Dwight Clark around 5 people and then I asked a guy who threw it and he said Edwards but I realized he wore red gloves and the one I got was black so I am thinking it was Ahmad Brooks). There was a group of the first 4 players walking in the locker room. I wish I could get a photo but I know it was Brooks, Edwards, and Harylson. I cant think of the last one. Anyways kick ass time guys.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Great f**king tailgate and great f**king game. Props to cwilson for throwing a badass tailgate. Him and NC are real cool dudes.

They even allowed my ugly ass to join in on their tailgate.
Share 49ersWebzone