There are 143 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It doesn't matter, we won!
Hey definitely said the first get outta my face, couldn't make it the second part. I thought maybe it was the same thing
5-1

EDIT: Should clarify - was posted earlier (not by me). Needed to be seen again. Obviously. LOL
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 16, 2011 at 7:15 PM ]
After watching the tape in SLO-MO...i think Schwartz said " Whats your deal?". but I'm not exactly sure...
Lol
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
After watching the tape in SLO-MO...i think Schwartz said " Whats your deal?". but I'm not exactly sure...

I really think Schwartz said "F*** You" right after he patted him on the back...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The guys at work think I'm crazy here on my laptop, I keep lol'ing thinking about this and looking at the pics. So friggin' funny.
  • 8to80
Didn't we already go over this? I'll make another thread just to be sure.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
omg

POTD

Schwartz is known for going crazy after a win. Fist-pumping and throwing expletives everywhere. He needs to not be a little bytch about it when someone else does it.

Anyway, nothing can take away from the fact that we're 5-1!!!
Originally posted by Chief:
The guys at work think I'm crazy here on my laptop, I keep lol'ing thinking about this and looking at the pics. So friggin' funny.

Dude my wife keeps saying the same like "wtf?" then i show her the pics and she busts up laughing too
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

I really think Schwartz said "F*** You" right after he patted him on the back...
I thought it was "what the F"
Originally posted by 8to80:
Didn't we already go over this? I'll make another thread just to be sure.

Didn't go through the 36 pages on the other thread and read each and every post... was I supposed to?
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Just imagine if Pete Carrol just beat the Niners and came running/skipping across the field and gave Harbaugh that handshake. lol I wonder what Harbaugh would do.

First-of-All, that would never happen ... however, and since this is a hypothetical, this:

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
they are talking about the niners again

Yes they are, just not the way we were expecting ...
Share 49ersWebzone