There are 166 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Had the coaches not been seperated, then the following would have ensued...Jim Schwartz would have thrown a gruesome right hand that would have surely grounded Jim Harbaugh and made a normal man choke on his kidney. Suddenly though just as Schwartz begins to turn and walk away "captain comeback" Jim Harbaugh would have done a Rocky style sit up, pointed at Schwartz in true Hulk Hogan fashion. In anger Schwartz charges and throws one right after another and with each passing blow, Jim Harbaugh's head merely snaps to the side, but the eyes oh my god the eyes are as intense as ever.

Finally Harbaugh throws a right then a left followed by a headbutt, finishing the combo up with a standing dropkick. Harbaugh lifts Schwartz up and plants him with a rotating brainbuster suplex, then finally Jim springs to his feet looks down upon the broken and beaten Jim Schwartz and says "man, whats your deal." Lastly, the warrior coach of Avalon that is Jim Harbaugh turns and walks slowly disappearing into the mist.

Pointing at him like Hogan.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the last three games:

Philly: Made them quit (Gore)
Buccs: Made them quit (Davis)
Lions: Made Schwartz cry (Harbaugh)

lol love it
Morris lost his cool, Schwartz lost his cool, Reid... well Reid is Reid lol
LOL people hating on Harbaugh. "You don't just slap a guy on the back like that!"

I always liked Schwartz as a coach, but he was kind of a douche today.

Oh well, they're very similar in a lot of ways. They don't put up with anybodys crap
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Just imagine if Pete Carrol just beat the Niners and came running/skipping across the field and gave Harbaugh that handshake. lol I wonder what Harbaugh would do.
they are talking about the niners again
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
LOL people hating on Harbaugh. "You don't just slap a guy on the back like that!"

Oh well, they're very similar in a lot of ways. They don't put up with anybodys crap

"You don't slap a grown man on the back like that" .......Rodney Harrison says
similar guys, i find this very funny indeed
Originally posted by jimrat201:

SMH Harrison is such a douche.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Just imagine if Pete Carrol just beat the Niners and came running/skipping across the field and gave Harbaugh that handshake. lol I wonder what Harbaugh would do.

as i've gotten older, i find it harder and harder to entertain such fantastical impossibilities.
Originally posted by jimrat201:

Why not, Rodney?

I hate how Shwartz's crying has stained our win.

After watching sore loser Schwartz run after Harbaugh after the game and try to get in his face, over and over and over... and after reading Harbaugh's lips in slow motion, over and over and over... I'm 99.99% sure he said, "HEY! Get outta my face, and stay outta my face!!!!" Love it!

Not trying to make this thread about the handshake incident, but about what he said in that particular instance, since neither coach would admit to what was actually said...

After watching it... did any of you think that was what he said?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
the last three games:

lol love it
Morris lost his cool, Schwartz lost his cool, Reid... well Reid is Reid lol

LOL

dont' forget it's in the bloodline:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Spagnuolo-told-wife-they-were-never-speaking-to-?urn=nfl-wp8167
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Muggins879:

as i've gotten older, i find it harder and harder to entertain such fantastical impossibilities.

Good point. I agree.
I saw Schwartz was giving Jim some $#*T in the first half (when Jim challenged the play and later ruled as a unsportsman like conduct. I felt that Jim gave it back to him in the end....Maybe Jim did shove him a bit but Schwartz is the one that looks like a douche. I loved every moment of it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
the last three games:

Frickin Harbaugh is a bully!!!
Share 49ersWebzone