LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Am i the only one...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
Originally posted by AlexSmithNWessonOil:
Homie, have you even LOOKED at our schedule? Put down the weed brownies at take a gander. Philly at Philly, Tampa at home, Detroit at Detroit, then AT Wash, AT Baltimore. Bro, this could be our last week with a winning record all year.

and the niners beat Philly in Philly and just destroyed TB whats your point...LOL

I do think we have some tough games coming up with Lions., Redskins and Ravens. However, the Lions and Redskins are beatable games for us. I don't think we lose all 3 games like was possible at the start of the year.
Originally posted by taney71:
I do think we have some tough games coming up with Lions., Redskins and Ravens. However, the Lions and Redskins are beatable games for us. I don't think we lose all 3 games like was possible at the start of the year.

after reading things on how the Niners beatup on the bucs livin in TX you dont get to see many Niners games...I think the Niners can slow up Stafford and beat the Lions ( Cowboys had them beat only Romo's screwups gave the Lions the win ) so I can see the niners beating the lions...the deadskins..again i think the bucs are a better team than they are and look at what the Niners did yesterday I see that as a very winnable game...I also can see the niners maybe beating the ravens we'll see after all the titans beat up the ravens...Niners are also doing this all without their best receiver B Edwards
who should be back in time to play against his former team...

I think this can be a very interesting team and may seriously surprise others as the Ginats did in baseball last year...who seriously thought the GMen were going to win the WS in spring training?
oline plays like they did yesterday, alex continues to improve and look like a #1 pick overall, we continue to get turnovers on d and dont beat ourselves we can make some noise. honestly i think we can beat any team in the nfc but the packers
ok guys. i know you must be thinken that im not high anymore. im going to ride this post all the way to the super bowl. i love looking at all the non beleivers on the first page!
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Listen...I get it. We're 2-1 and in 1st place. I feel great about it too and am excited about winning some games...however...why make this thread?
You have a feeling? Really?

Come-on, man...

come on man.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yes

This
wow still a non beleiver? your life must suck. i love the resilience we showed today. no quit what so ever.
can you guys say bump?
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
can you guys say bump?

good job?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can you guys say bump?

good job?

hand or blow?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can you guys say bump?

good job?

hand or blow?

Both
i deserve a handjob for being the only member of the forums who saw this season comming. a smith will be eleite come playoff time.
i deserve a handjob for being the only member of the forums who saw this season comming. a smith will be eleite come playoff time.

If Alex Smith is an Elite QB come playoff time Shaj and Sus will take turns servicing you until we win the Super Bowl.
We have a chance to be shockingly good. I'm starting to believe now. This team is better than the analysts and haters on the WZ give it credit for. We could go pretty far with this. How far? I don't know. But we are pretty good.

"who expects this team to sneak into the playoffs (like the giants) and go on an azz kicken streak (like the giants)? If we can keep up what we have started i think a smith will get better every week untill it matters most. #11 superbowl mvp 2011!"

How are you the only one? About half the forum predicted a winning record. In this division a winning record makes it very easy to "sneak into" the playoffs.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Nov 1, 2011 at 1:37 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone