LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Am i the only one...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
made it to the game sunday and got some decent seats. it was a blast and the 5 hr there and 5 hrs back (all on sunday) was well worth it. after today i think we all know the 9ers are superbowl contenders. and every one says smith isnt proven untill he wins a playoff game...dose a first round bye count as a win? it dose in my book.
ya. i still look pretty smart. my original post is dated right?
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
who expects this team to sneak into the playoffs (like the giants) and go on an azz kicken streak (like the giants)? If we can keep up what we have started i think a smith will get better every week untill it matters most. #11 superbowl mvp 2011!

To hell with sneaking in! We are busting down the front door!

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen posted on the WZ.
Ppl saying how come NY won the SB... You know what is the difference between Eli and AS...let me give you a easy one. Eli can throw a 10 yards pass without missing or overthrowing the WR .I love my niners but we need more than an ok passer to win a SB...
Originally posted by 49ercrusher:
Ppl saying how come NY won the SB... You know what is the difference between Eli and AS...let me give you a easy one. Eli can throw a 10 yards pass without missing or overthrowing the WR .I love my niners but we need more than an ok passer to win a SB...

Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Threads like this one make my heart hurt on the inside. Honestly we have a long hard road ahead of us, our schedule is pretty f*cking hard. I will be surprised if we get out of this season with an 8-8 record.

THIS GUY

Originally posted by marshniners24:
THIS GUY

you was up last last night? Do you dance at night clubs?
  • Jiks
I'm confused
It's amazing how often lately teams that just do sneak into the playoffs make a deep run. The Packers last year, the Jets in '09, the Cards in '08, the Giants in '07, the Steelers in '05, etc. Also, it's such a myth that you gotta be playing your best football late in the regular season going into the playoffs. The Saints lost their last 3 games of '09 and won it all. The Cardinals lost 4 of 6 to close out the '08 regular season (including losses of 28, 21, and 40 points) with the 2 wins being against the 2-14 Rams and 4-12 Seahawks. Baseball is the ultimate crapshoot of what could happen in the playoffs, but football isn't far behind.
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
In Alex we trust.

Who's laughing now?

im still refering to the sf giants...
Share 49ersWebzone