LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm going to watch the Steelers game 100 time myself lol
whomeam - I know how much of a hassle it is to edit each and every play. why not just split it between quarters? just have the complete game with no commercials and that would make it much easier. we don't need to have it split it between offense/ defense, because i know that's a huge time waster.
Originally posted by King49er:

while fapping?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by King49er:

while fapping?

yes, every single time
Originally posted by THEB:
if you made your videos public instead of private they would surely get more views (although im not sure how copyright laws work on that). not every 49er fan comes to this forum. also the videos of us losing probably have less views than the ones of us winning. who wants to watch us lose over and over again? hahah

I know i watch every video. i love studying the formations and whatnot.

The very first games i had public and they got taken down, that's why I made them unlisted. It made it way too easy to get a ban.
Originally posted by Method:
whomeam - I know how much of a hassle it is to edit each and every play. why not just split it between quarters? just have the complete game with no commercials and that would make it much easier. we don't need to have it split it between offense/ defense, because i know that's a huge time waster.

Well the original purpose of this thread wasn't to have it where people could just rewatch the game, like how people upload old games and stuff. It was so we could track and follow the development of both sides of the field, and to be able to review how each side did, but with less emotion than you normally would watching the game. That's why I put the offensive and defensive drives together.
Originally posted by Whomeam:

Well the original purpose of this thread wasn't to have it where people could just rewatch the game, like how people upload old games and stuff. It was so we could track and follow the development of both sides of the field, and to be able to review how each side did, but with less emotion than you normally would watching the game. That's why I put the offensive and defensive drives together.

Don't know about the rest of ya but I will be watching to Steelers game just for pleasure. I have been checking this thread 2 or 3 times daily for your update with the video. Thanks for taking the time all season long man.
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Originally posted by Whomeam:

Don't know about the rest of ya but I will be watching to Steelers game just for pleasure. I have been checking this thread 2 or 3 times daily for your update with the video. Thanks for taking the time all season long man.

Haha, i'll be watching it for business AND pleasure.

and if you want to know when it's up, just check the thread title. I always update it when I update the videos.
Can't wait for the Steelers game to be up bro, I'm pumped
First post updated. Merry Chrumbus!

Thx bro but the 2nd half offense and 1st half defense r the same link.
Thanks for the heads up, fixed.
You so awesome
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Thanks for all your hard work Whomeam, this has to take up a lot of your time doing this for us and just want you to know its very much appreciated.

This helps a lot when talking 9er football.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Thanks for all your hard work Whomeam, this has to take up a lot of your time doing this for us and just want you to know its very much appreciated.

This helps a lot when talking 9er football.

No problem. These videos might take a day or two longer. Had to redownload and convert the game again because the first one I got was missing the first 6 minutes of gametime. This one is missing the opening kickoff, but I figured people could live without it. Plus it's my birthday this Saturday so i've been just a little bit busy :P

Should be up before the end of Friday though.
Share 49ersWebzone