There are 289 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Haha I actually had a lot of trouble this week with my space on this thing. I didn't want to delete the videos i've made in case Youtube deletes one for copyright, so I was trying to transfer all of them onto my external hard drive. After about three hours of that I got annoyed and went "AW SCREW IT" and just deleted all the music on here. Something like 50 gigs. They shall be missed.

A noble sacrifice. it shall not go unrewarded. To the lost.

p.s. Poster of the Year nominee for sure

I totally agree! The MAN...some will do this and just drop the ball but not Whomeam! He's been here ALL year...and what a year to start doing this. He alone has increased the intelligent posts on NT three-fold!
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 5, 2011 at 8:15 AM ]
If that were true that would be pretty damn sad in a few cases Not sure i'll take credit on that one haha.

I WILL take all the credit for this team doing so good this year. It's pretty obvious I had something to do with it.
Best thing ever thanks for the hard work. Love to review these games. I really appreciate it.
1st post updated with all the offensive and defensive drives.
You just made my day, thanks man
  • Elric
  • Veteran
Whomeam Great job

This is above and beyond a normal fan.

I have tryed to copy 49ers streams of the games but I can not.

I like to replay and break down the game to shop for next years draft.
All hail Whomeam!!!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Watching that first game vs. the Cards, offense made a lot of mistakes, those blocked FG's didn't help either. I hope when we play the Cards again, we come outta the gates torching their secondary.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
You da man!
that TD to VD could have been one of the prettiest throws alex has made...but no he had to drop it

• obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
that TD to VD could have been one of the prettiest throws alex has made...but no he had to drop it

Perfect pass and right on the money. However, Alex did miss twice to ted ginn deep, but Alex's deep balls are improving as he gets more comfortable with this offense and builds more comrade with his receivers. Btw, Kyle Williams should definitely get more playing time than Edwards. Williams is a lot more versatile and his speed brings a new dimension to the offense with reverses and quick curl patterns. Overall, the defense is stout and the offense is steadily improving. Can't wait 'til the playoffs.
A lot of people have been talking about resting our starters during these final games, I think Harbaugh is going to use them as a live action, full speed practice of sorts. Try out a few things they normally wouldnt during the regular season, work on that deep ball accuracy, etc. Should be fun to see what the Niners look like this weekend : )
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

And people talk about Steve Jonson and Dwayne Bowes drops.
http://youtu.be/wJNKcbSaVvU#t=10m55s

@ 10:55 alex appears to call out a new audible "codephrase" in addition to "let it roll, let it roll" he also shouts "leave it on, leave it on"....hmmmm, is this a hint the playbook has been expanded and Alex and the O have grasped enough of it to where there might now be THREE options (plus "kill, kill, kill") to audible into when the offense breaks huddle?!?!
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM ]
I noticed that too. Wish Maiocco would ask Harbaugh about it.
Share 49ersWebzone