LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone have videos of our offensive plays from the Cardinals game?
I'll have them up in the next couple days.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Whomeam:
I'll have them up in the next couple days.

u da man!
BTW, any way we can get earlier games in the season like Seattle thru Cinci?
Can we play St Louis every week?
First post updated.
Oh man, I can't wait to watch the Steelers game again
For the Niners/Steelers game, could you pls include the leadup to the opening kickoff with Antonio Brown and the Niners kickoff coverage team goin H.A.M. to Tony Montana? s**t gets me so hype
Yeah, if it's included on the download i'll include it for sure.

Okay i'm working on the videos right now. Don't expect them up all quick and stuff, i'm working on these leisurely at the moment. They take a lot of time and effort and honestly i'm getting a little tired of them. I've done this routine for all of the regular season games and it's a bit annoying. I love watching the videos and I love that I can bring them to everyone but damn do I dread doing them.

Question though. Do you guys think we should maybe unsticky this thread? I like that it's at the top of the board and easy to find, but i'm almost positive that most of the board doesn't noticed it. The views on the videos have dropped from being 1,000 views and up to around 400 views each. I don't care about the views or likes or comments or anything like that, im not like that one highlight guy who thinks those matter, I just want to make sure everyone can see and use the videos if they want to.

Up to the mods on what to do though.
I watch all of these religiously on a regular basis, I would be heartbroken if this thread ceased, not to mention how amazing these would be if we do indeed go all the way. I don't think it's a matter of unsticking it, I just think people like myself need to promote this thread for you, and I will do such good sir.
oh no worries, i'm not stopping these. I'll be making them all the way until after we win the Superbowl this coming Feb.

And I appreciate the promoting :P
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Okay i'm working on the videos right now. Don't expect them up all quick and stuff, i'm working on these leisurely at the moment. They take a lot of time and effort and honestly i'm getting a little tired of them. I've done this routine for all of the regular season games and it's a bit annoying. I love watching the videos and I love that I can bring them to everyone but damn do I dread doing them.

Question though. Do you guys think we should maybe unsticky this thread? I like that it's at the top of the board and easy to find, but i'm almost positive that most of the board doesn't noticed it. The views on the videos have dropped from being 1,000 views and up to around 400 views each. I don't care about the views or likes or comments or anything like that, im not like that one highlight guy who thinks those matter, I just want to make sure everyone can see and use the videos if they want to.

Up to the mods on what to do though.

Who cares we want highlights!!!

It is very much appreciated though. Thank you for your time and effort.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
if you made your videos public instead of private they would surely get more views (although im not sure how copyright laws work on that). not every 49er fan comes to this forum. also the videos of us losing probably have less views than the ones of us winning. who wants to watch us lose over and over again? hahah

I know i watch every video. i love studying the formations and whatnot.
Share 49ersWebzone