There are 790 users in the forums
New Sourdough Sam mascot look
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM
- GoalLineStand
- Veteran
- Posts: 322
For some reason, the first one kind of reminds me of Ray Wersching.
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
^^ the top one is the best. the niners mascot should be a dirty old hobo lookin' motherf**ker, as far as Im concerned.
Oh hell yeah
I sat next to that dude on Sunday, mans a Legend
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM
- mustangmele
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,210
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
^^ the top one is the best. the niners mascot should be a dirty old hobo lookin' motherf**ker, as far as Im concerned.
Oh hell yeah
I sat next to that dude on Sunday, mans a Legend
So I assume this guy found his banjo again? I remember reading an article that he lost it or someone stole it.
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,367

Haha this one is awesome. Looks like the Haight-Ashbury 49ers.
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM
- Jack9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
^^ the top one is the best. the niners mascot should be a dirty old hobo lookin' motherf**ker, as far as Im concerned.
Oh hell yeah
I sat next to that dude on Sunday, mans a Legend
So I assume this guy found his banjo again? I remember reading an article that he lost it or someone stole it.
Well he does frequent A's games.
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:26 PM
- wysiwyg
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,364
Originally posted by Jack9er:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
^^ the top one is the best. the niners mascot should be a dirty old hobo lookin' motherf**ker, as far as Im concerned.
Oh hell yeah
I sat next to that dude on Sunday, mans a Legend
So I assume this guy found his banjo again? I remember reading an article that he lost it or someone stole it.
Well he does frequent A's games.
Friend Banjo Man on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/49ers-Banjo-Man/296441570297
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Sep 13, 2011 at 3:27 PM ]
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,669
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
that.....that is Art folks.....man I wish they would go back to this...I mean look at it....LOVELY!
not the cracked out 6th Steet. Sam we have had for the last couple of years.
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:56 PM
- SunDevilNiner79
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 61,635
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
that.....that is Art folks.....man I wish they would go back to this...I mean look at it....LOVELY!
not the cracked out 6th Steet. Sam we have had for the last couple of years.
That is awesome
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:59 PM
- NONAME
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,192
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Oh hell yeah
Ask to take a pictures, and laugh when he says "Donations Accepted" afterwards
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM
- Godsleftsock
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,291
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:Originally posted by Afrikan:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:<blockquote class="quote">
that.....that is Art folks.....man I wish they would go back to this...I mean look at it....LOVELY!
not the cracked out 6th Steet. Sam we have had for the last couple of years.
That is awesome
I will accept this or banjo man
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:13 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,521
And still no pictures of the "new" Sam...
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:22 PM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,367
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM
- LambdaChi49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,367

This is the new sourdough Sam....W..T..F...looks like the original one on crack
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:24 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
This is the new sourdough Sam....W..T..F...looks like the original one on crack
LOL. Sourdough Sam has to have a beard.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 13, 2011 at 4:26 PM ]
Sep 13, 2011 at 4:26 PM
- rxrunner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,364
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
This is the new sourdough Sam....W..T..F...looks like the original one on crack
