LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This game is on my birthday and Im traveling from ohio to go to my first ever pro game to watch my 9ers, I hope we cream them, make another statement.
Will watch the MNF game closely. The Bears will give us a good idea what to do and what not to do against the Lions. So far this coaching staff has no problem game planning for the NFL coming from college. Some of us were a bit unsure of them in the offseason.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 9, 2011 at 8:25 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Will watch the MNF game closely. The Bears will give us a good idea what to do and what not to do against the Lions. So far this coaching staff has no problem game planning for the NFL coming from college. Some of us were a bit unsure of them in the offseason.

that gives us some film study just like the bucs vs colts game
Wonder if NBC picks up the DET/SF gamenext week for primetime? Or is that only after week 8?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wonder if NBC picks up the DET/SF gamenext week for primetime? Or is that only after week 8?

it's too early for flex scheduling i think
I'M F*CKING PUMPED! Let's see how our O-Line does against one of the best, if not THE best, defensive line in football

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

it's too early for flex scheduling i think

like week 10 and beyond i think.

they don't have a primetime game next week?
+64 point differential

#1 int the NFL

what whatt!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back in August, I was not looking forward to this game. Now, this is probably the best game of the weekend. I would love to see them win tomorrow, so we can ruin (hopefully!) their perfect record!
Man, this is going to be a true test.....a probably undefeated Detroit Lions are going to be waiting for us. We have to be razor sharp in all three phases of the game in order to pull off a win.
The Detroit Lions are gonna be 5-1 ......... we are gonna be 5-1 ......... but the 49ERS will have the head to head win.

I do expect a tough game but I like our chances now. We're talkin smack now.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone