LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
morgan might be out the while season with fracture ankle.

as for nextweeks game im not sure if niners can match a shootout with the lions if it comes to that
No one has faith in our defense I guess lol... I think it will be a lower scoring game... 2 top defenses in the NFL going head to head... if we keep it close I will be happy... 4-2 going into the bye is excellent.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
49ers own the Lions. i ain't even scared. hopefully the Lions are 5-0 going into the game.
i think if Goldson channels Ronnie Lott again next week like he has been the last couple weeks Megatron's gonna be put in the scrap yard. havent seen a safety use his shoulder to destroy people like Goldson since the good old days
Originally posted by battletowin:

as for nextweeks game im not sure if niners can match a shootout with the lions if it comes to that

I'm getting tired of people saying we can't score or get into shootouts with other teams. If we have to we can.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
Lions have a huge game against the bears on monday night. i dont even remember the last time lions were on MNF. they'll be VERY pumped for tomorrow's game and lets hope they have a little let down when they play us
Originally posted by boast:
49ers own the Lions. i ain't even scared. hopefully the Lions are 5-0 going into the game.

Agreed
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by battletowin:

I'm getting tired of people saying we can't score or get into shootouts with other teams. If we have to we can.

Yeah, I think we can. I just think Harbaugh would rather not to.
anyone know were lions defense ranks?
Blowing out a 3-1 team meant a lot to the Niners.
Beating an undefeated team will mean a lot to the NFL and the talking heads.

BRING ON DA LIONS!!

Go 49ERS
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Thank you schedule makers for the back to back opponents that get a short week of prep due to playing on monday nigh t

Well, it comes back to haunt us when we have to travel all the way to Baltimore for a Thursday game.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Oct 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM ]
I predict a high scoring game, but the NFL is tricky. It normally throws a curveball when you least expect it.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Well, it comes back to haunt us when we have to travel all the way to Baltimore for a Thursday game.

Isn't that Thankgiving?
goddam i really hope we annihilate the lions
Share 49ersWebzone