LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. HOU TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 3)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Texans should kick some serious ass this year. They have arguably the most balanced offensive attack in the NFL, and they have made some significant upgrades to their defense. With Peyton Manning looking iffy for the start of the season, this should be the year the Texans with the AFC South. Our defense has performed very well the past two games, and I would love to see them shut out the Texans starters. Bring it!
Looking forward to this one. We'll see if we REALLY are improving week to week so this will be a great test for us.

Oh and f**k the Tejanas!!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
The Texans should kick some serious ass this year. They have arguably the most balanced offensive attack in the NFL, and they have made some significant upgrades to their defense. With Peyton Manning looking iffy for the start of the season, this should be the year the Texans with the AFC South. Our defense has performed very well the past two games, and I would love to see them shut out the Texans starters. Bring it!
Agree. So ready to see how and if the 49ers can improve more next week!
stay healthy and play smart
Will we have Carlos Rodgers? It'll be a good test for us in the secondary to see an elite WR. Plus our Offensive line better bring it because the Texans' front 7 is legit.
This is going to be a good measuring stick for us. If we can slow down the Texans our D should be able to play with anyone this year. No one in Houston will give us a chance in hell this week, but Aaron Foster will soon find out about the Sleepy D.
Man Fuk The Texans!
Staley will be tested by super Mario. This game should decide who is number 2 between Dixon and hunter.
i say tremain brock shuts down Andre!!! this guy came out of nowhere and looks like our best CB so far.
Originally posted by wilcher:
Staley will be tested by super Mario. This game should decide who is number 2 between Dixon and hunter.

Last time we played the Texans Staley held him pretty well, but I recall Frank Gore blowing him up the most on stunts.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i say tremain brock shuts down Andre!!! this guy came out of nowhere and looks like our best CB so far.

Forward to 2:09

uhh what? he didn't look to special last night
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Brock better hope he can at least contain THE BEST WR in the NFL, this game will be a challenge like no other
Next Saturday should be a good "GPS" game against a supposed playoff contender. Hopefully it holds the form of a typical 3rd pre-season game with the # 1's going head to head deep into the 3rd quarter. Looking forward to it.
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Brock better hope he can at least contain THE BEST WR in the NFL, this game will be a challenge like no other

Hopefully Spencer and Rogers are back. I don't want to see Brock starting for us ever again. At least for a long time. The kid is still very raw and just plain not very good, at least yet.

Our secondary with Spencer and Rogers is good enough but it will face a true test next week against the texans.
Share 49ersWebzone