There are 160 users in the forums

Forum maintenance scheduled for Tuesday, August 9 at 9:00 PM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Yay new features.

I wish they were adding a feature where when you quote someone, it doesn't quote the original quote, so that the whole page is just one long quote of 10 different posts.

I wish it just showed the last 2-3 posts instead :(

Oh well, ty for the updates O 49er gods.

read the first page

lol, i read everything but that.....
Thanks for all your hard work David. Looking forward to seeing the upgrades.

P.S. Any chance we can add a post count minimum before making threads option? I think that would really improve the quality of the forums.
For those who aren't hip on the whole new social media rave...any chance users can have the option to keep it as it is?
Can you change the background color of the reminder, blue has no relation to 49er colors.

Thx
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Yay new features.

I wish they were adding a feature where when you quote someone, it doesn't quote the original quote, so that the whole page is just one long quote of 10 different posts.

I wish it just showed the last 2-3 posts instead :(

Oh well, ty for the updates O 49er gods.

read the first page

lol, i read everything but that.....

Ahaha that pic had me weak. Perfect photo for that comment.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for all your hard work David. Looking forward to seeing the upgrades.

P.S. Any chance we can add a post count minimum before making threads option? I think that would really improve the quality of the forums.

You already have to wait a week.
Originally posted by andes14:
For those who aren't hip on the whole new social media rave...any chance users can have the option to keep it as it is?

The it is now is hardly used by anyone. It just promotes more usage. It is not super social networky.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Originally posted by andes14:

The it is now is hardly used by anyone. It just promotes more usage. It is not super social networky.

by the way, Super Social Networky is the name of my new band....
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I wonder while the Beta testers were locked in a room if they ate Luv. Or did you provide them food?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I wonder while the Beta testers were locked in a room if they ate Luv. Or did you provide them food?

ate?

so..............

36 mins, I SHALL BE GOIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
In 12 minutes
Meh
Later old zone

Share 49ersWebzone