right now i kind of miss Scotty Mac

Yeah I miss his whiskey.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
why did we waste a draft pick then on a project FB then?

does that mean Miller will stay on the defensive side of the ball..i hope so

I really hope so too. Way too valuable defensively to put at freaking FB. I saw this kid play, he was uncontainable for UCF. Miller needs to be at LB. I don't care where you put him, just have him on defense.

A three year deal is no small deal.. if he was just going to be another PS guy or backup, it'd be a one or two year deal max. This is a starter-type deal. PLEASE MOVE BRUCE MILLER TO TED or WILL.

Yeah sign me up too. Glad to see a real FB onboard to compete with Moran. I never liked the idea of trying to convert Miller to FB with so little time to get it done. I look forward to seeing him on defense too.

Bruce Miller now has nerve damage in his shoulder

Where did you read this? Nerve damage heals over time, but if this was caused by their stupid idea of moving him to FB, that would be unbelievably upsetting...
is that true? WTF

Quote:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Rookie FB Bruce Miller (on PUP list) said he's had MRI which revealed nerve damage in shoulder, which has been drained of fluid (cont) ...Miller doesn't consider the injury serious and expects to miss a few days of camp.

So apparently this injury isn't serious, but I'm hoping the signing of this FB allows us to put Miller on defense where he belongs.

I really hope so too. Way too valuable defensively to put at freaking FB. I saw this kid play, he was uncontainable for UCF. Miller needs to be at LB. I don't care where you put him, just have him on defense.

A three year deal is no small deal.. if he was just going to be another PS guy or backup, it'd be a one or two year deal max. This is a starter-type deal. PLEASE MOVE BRUCE MILLER TO TED or WILL.

Yeah sign me up too. Glad to see a real FB onboard to compete with Moran. I never liked the idea of trying to convert Miller to FB with so little time to get it done. I look forward to seeing him on defense too.

Where did you read this? Nerve damage heals over time, but if this was caused by their stupid idea of moving him to FB, that would be unbelievably upsetting...
is that true? WTF

Quote:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Rookie FB Bruce Miller (on PUP list) said he's had MRI which revealed nerve damage in shoulder, which has been drained of fluid (cont) ...Miller doesn't consider the injury serious and expects to miss a few days of camp.

So apparently this injury isn't serious, but I'm hoping the signing of this FB allows us to put Miller on defense where he belongs.

Agreed, now if only we could get a DB.

is that true? WTF

Quote:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

Moving him to FB was a ridiculous idea, the guy looks like he could be a force as an OLB down the road.

Just curious what was your souce for the nerve damage , I hadn't read that one ?. I knew he was out but no details of how long or anything.

is that true? WTF

Quote:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

Agreed, now if only we could get a DB.

Me too
does anyone kno the information on this fullback?? im talkin about money....is he gettin good moneY???? like im triyn to figure out what kind of money he is garanteed an what his total contract is worth....
Originally posted by fakers23:
#49ers sign FB Jack Corcoran to 3-year deal. He was on Titans practice squad in '10 as a rookie. Teammate of 49ers Anthony Davis at Rutgers.

http://twitter.com/#!/49ers

WHAT IS HE GARANTEED AN WAT WAS HIS CONTRACT???

NATE Byham is injured!!!
Originally posted by Bartli65:
Originally posted by fakers23:
#49ers sign FB Jack Corcoran to 3-year deal. He was on Titans practice squad in '10 as a rookie. Teammate of 49ers Anthony Davis at Rutgers.

http://twitter.com/#!/49ers

WHAT IS HE GARANTEED AN WAT WAS HIS CONTRACT???

NATE Byham is injured!!!

And the great news just keeps coming.
I have a bad feeling Bruce Miller is done, period. I know he will make a game comeback, but nerve damage. He is not going to make the roster in 2011 due to this injury, and the team is going to surely put him on IR. Whether has can make a comeback next year is to be determined.

Two rookies already shot: Miller and Holcolmb. Yikes!!!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I have a bad feeling Bruce Miller is done, period. I know he will make a game comeback, but nerve damage. He is not going to make the roster in 2011 due to this injury, and the team is going to surely put him on IR. Whether has can make a comeback next year is to be determined.

Two rookies already shot: Miller and Holcolmb. Yikes!!!

Word is the injury is not serious at all and he'll be back on the field in about a week.
Share 49ersWebzone