There are 206 users in the forums

Clements Released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by FaithInJH:
Isn't anyone worried this is the nate clements deal 2.0? Nnamdi is 30 years old. How much longer does he have being an ELITE NFL corner? What if we break the bank for him and only get 2 years of solid play before his play begin to decline? I'm worried were gonna over pay to get him and the end won't justify the means.

kinda like Woodson?

Point taken, though, Woodson has a better supporting cast.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
I heard the same thing. Haven't seen anything on PFT or any other site yet though.

It's all over Twitter.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Well i think we can scratch Cromartie off the list.

Adam Schefter was reporting that he may be involved with the Eagles for a trade with Kolb along with other draft picks.

Now its still rumors if nothing is official, but they said the deal should be done in the next 48 hours.

if not the Raider, please give us at least a corner who has the three S's... Size, Speed and Smarts

So the jets want Kolb?

Yeah? How is Cromartie in a trade? NVM its DRC

Im so confused! nvm

[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Jul 27, 2011 at 14:46:59 ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Adam Schefter was reporting that he may be involved with the Eagles for a trade with Kolb along with other draft picks.

Now its still rumors if nothing is official, but they said the deal should be done in the next 48 hours.

if not the Raider, please give us at least a corner who has the three S's... Size, Speed and Smarts

So the jets want Kolb?

Im so confused!

LOL

The Eagles were rumored to want DRC and draft pick for Kolb .... Not Cromartie from the Jets

[ Edited by CrownJP on Jul 27, 2011 at 14:49:35 ]
Originally posted by CrownJP:

So the jets want Kolb?

Im so confused!

LOL

The Eagles were rumored to want DRC and draft pick for Kold .... Not Cromartie from the Jets

2 Cromarties... One on Jets one on Az

So the jets want Kolb?

Im so confused!

LOL

The Eagles were rumored to want DRC and draft pick for Kolb .... Not Cromartie from the Jets

yah, figured that out. lol
GOOD!
Originally posted by redngold21:
Maiocco just tweeted that he has been released!

I guess coach Harbaugh has seen enough of Clements highlight on NFL network like most of us; getting beaten like a drum.

Originally posted by Howlett:

So the jets want Kolb?

Im so confused!

LOL

The Eagles were rumored to want DRC and draft pick for Kold .... Not Cromartie from the Jets

2 Cromarties... One on Jets one on Az

Yeah... the Cromartie with two last names... not the one who is father to half the fartherless kids in the US.
The 49ers have not informed CB Nate Clements he will be released. Not saying he won't be a cap casualty at some point but nothing yet
Jasonlacanfora

WTF is going on

Rejoice!! Nate is gone, no more b.s moments in games. ( i just saw it on the ticker on espn news)

now: at this exact moment we have lost a lot of talent on defense, and we have a D.C coming in who hasn't completely had success in the NFL.

Hmm.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jul 27, 2011 at 14:57:58 ]

Wrong Cromartie .... Thats DRC from AZ

yeah just caught that, between trying to keep up with whats goin on with our 49ers, gettin my kids ready for bed, and the 8 hour time difference my body is feeling from flying from jersey to sweden. Man i dont care which one it is. Just give us a starting CB at this point. Because pretty soon imma try to send and email to Deion asking maybe he can come play with us for a year. lol
Our top CB right now is Spencer. Lulz.
So wtf.. is he getting cut or not?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Our top CB right now is Spencer. Lulz.

yeah, as it stands now we went from a c- pass defense, to a solid F.
Share 49ersWebzone