LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 361 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheHawkEye:

Full size.

I posted your's early and gave the original creators the credit. Very nicely done. I know how much work and effort it takes to create these things, have done many my self. If you have any more you make definitely share them as there are people who appreciate them and use them. Thanks.

If anyone wants to do or see's wallpapers of our new draft picks feel free to add.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 27, 2013 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I posted your's early and gave the original creators the credit. Very nicely done. I know how much work and effort it takes to create these things, have done many my self. If you have any more you make definitely share them as there are people who appreciate them and use them. Thanks.

If anyone wants to do or see's wallpapers of our new draft picks feel free to add.

Oh thank you! No wonder that one got so many views and downloads! I don't have any 9ers' one other than that C7K, but next season I can see people really appreciates wallpapers here so I'll def. post here more often here.

You guys should keep an eye on my work @Hawkeyesart on twitter. Follow me too if you like. Thanks :)
Oh thank you! No wonder that one got so many views and downloads! I don't have any 9ers' one other than that C7K, but next season I can see people really appreciates wallpapers here so I'll def. post here more often here.

You guys should keep an eye on my work @Hawkeyesart on twitter. Follow me too if you like. Thanks :)

https://twitter.com/HawkEyesArt/media/grid

Wow, the Adrian Peterson and Calvin Johnson ones are some of the best football wallpapers I have ever seen. You have a gift man. By the way are you the hawk eyes on flickr that does the schedule backgrounds every year for all the teams? If so we have posted your work every year and love them. Thank you if that's you.
Thanks HawkEye keep them coming!
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Youngb:
2013 schedule wallpaper

Work. Desktop. Background. Thank. You.

Both Crudinulls games are marked as home. I just noticed it at work Saturday. Not a complaint, just an observation.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/018/c/8/colin_kaepernick_by_hawkeyesart-d5rvksi.png

Full size.

Someone throw a schedule on this one!

FIXED THE CARDINALS GAME SO IT'S AT:

^Anyway you can flip it so the schedule is on the left for the White Kap one?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Amazing!

21 rocks.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Sorry if this gets asked a million times, but where do you guys get these high-res images? Looking to try my hand at some wallpapers.
edit
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 2, 2013 at 4:58 AM ]
Found this one, all credit goes to the original creator

[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]
My favorite was the band of brothers wallpaper from a few years back... If someone could update that one it'd be super duper.
Share 49ersWebzone