LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 193 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
edit...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 2, 2013 at 4:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
nevermind, don't worry about it. Yeah, you used the official colors but if you use the little eye dropper on photoshop or pixlr and click on a point in an image it will get that color and you can use it to match it. If you do keep that you missed a fill in the top of the S for SF.

Ok here is a quick one guys from hawk eyes 2009 background he did. I was going to do it the same as his and make it fancy instead of using the nfl.com schedule but i accidentally hit the back button about half way through and lost it. I had put like 1 hour into it. I think i give up, I'm not an artist or creative at all. Will keep looking for when hawk eyes (google him, he does awesome ones for every team each year), gridiron great or someone else makes one and put it on here.

my version also looks a little lighter than the official red cos the logo is partially transparent....didn't use the color dropper tool, used magic wand to isolate the red portion of the logo and adjusted the shade of red using color enhance to the official pantone
If you guys could make those start times west coast time it would be cool.
edit:
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
A few options until we get some new schedule ones:

A little smaller, might be able to re-do for a phone or tablet.

any alex fans still out there: love that image of him... maybe i'll see if i can find the backhround and make a kap one like it.

A few by Gridirongreat, if you see him post on here or football's future send him your appreciation if you like it. If you like these he has more here:
http://gridirongreat9.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Some older ones, some different teams and different sports.

nevermind, don't worry about it. Yeah, you used the official colors but if you use the little eye dropper on photoshop or pixlr and click on a point in an image it will get that color and you can use it to match it. If you do keep that you missed a fill in the top of the S for SF.

Ok here is a quick one guys from hawk eyes 2009 background he did. I was going to do it the same as his and make it fancy instead of using the nfl.com schedule but i accidentally hit the back button about half way through and lost it. I had put like 1 hour into it. I think i give up, I'm not an artist or creative at all. Will keep looking for when hawk eyes (google him, he does awesome ones for every team each year), gridiron great or someone else makes one and put it on here.

As always, thanks!

any alex fans still out there: love that image of him... maybe i'll see if i can find the backhround and make a kap one like it.

this pic is outdated
The Candlestick wallpaper hit me right in the feels
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Schedules, guys, schedules! can you please put the schedules on your wallpapers so I can add it to my work PC? I see a couple of them but not wallpapers i like. The crabtree one or kaepernick one with a schedule would be awesome. thanks

Originally posted by krizay:
Schedules, guys, schedules! can you please put the schedules on your wallpapers so I can add it to my work PC? I see a couple of them but not wallpapers i like. The crabtree one or kaepernick one with a schedule would be awesome. thanks

This and thanks for the wallpaper!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
most of these are ghey
2013 schedule wallpaper
Originally posted by Youngb:
2013 schedule wallpaper

Work. Desktop. Background. Thank. You.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/018/c/8/colin_kaepernick_by_hawkeyesart-d5rvksi.png

Full size.
[ Edited by TheHawkEye on Apr 28, 2013 at 11:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone