
Josh Morgan has been put on notice.
There are 463 users in the forums

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by mayo49:
This guy should be our 3rd Wr. Screw Williams he slow. This guy has got some speed. Maybe down the road he replaces Morgan.
LOL
Originally posted by Niner3030:Originally posted by TlSSER:
Ron-Jon
USC
what's your deal?!
Already has a nickname, Ro-Jo.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
A very good possession WR with speed. Sorta reminds me of Battle since they both are #83.
Josh Morgan has been put on notice.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
A very good possession WR with speed. Sorta reminds me of Battle since they both are #83.
Josh Morgan has been put on notice.
I wonder how much weight the current coaching staff puts on blocking? In the Sing regime it was more important than seperation, route running and catching the ball....
Originally posted by carlgo:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
A very good possession WR with speed. Sorta reminds me of Battle since they both are #83.
Josh Morgan has been put on notice.
I wonder how much weight the current coaching staff puts on blocking? In the Sing regime it was more important than seperation, route running and catching the ball....
With Sing, defenders would....no, the nightmare is over. I'm trying to forget...
Johnson looked very good in the USC games I saw, seemed under-utilized. Looked fast and open. He will prove to be a very good pick period, not just in this round.

Originally posted by NinerGM:Originally posted by tjd808185:
He's definetily the type of west coast receiver we should be looking for, but I don't know about him.
Very underwhelming college career and he seems like another pick based off of measurables more so than production.
Possibly, possibly not. The reason we chose him is because the current WR coach for the 49ers coached him at USC. Further verifies what I've thought about this draft - the position coaches have had HEAVY input into player selection.