LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Round 4, #118, the San Francisco 49ers selects Kendall Hunter (RB) Oklahoma St.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As hard as Kendall has worked to get back and as well as he has played when given opportunity I see us trying to keep him at good value
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
As hard as Kendall has worked to get back and as well as he has played when given opportunity I see us trying to keep him at good value

Agree
Originally posted by DeUh:
With our current RB situation and him being in his contract year what are you people expect to see out of Hunter this season ?

Personally I always hope that he gets more carries cause I really like what I see when he gets his chance. With his Speed, quickness and vision he brings a whole other dimension to our offense. I have my fingers crossed that he gets an extension rather sooner than later !

Absolutely. I love Hunter...he has the label of a change-of-pace back but he is a complete back to me. He can run inside, off tackle, can catch very well, is excellent at picking up the blitz and flaring out into the flats.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DeUh:
With our current RB situation and him being in his contract year what are you people expect to see out of Hunter this season ?

Personally I always hope that he gets more carries cause I really like what I see when he gets his chance. With his Speed, quickness and vision he brings a whole other dimension to our offense. I have my fingers crossed that he gets an extension rather sooner than later !

Absolutely. I love Hunter...he has the label of a change-of-pace back but he is a complete back to me. He can run inside, off tackle, can catch very well, is excellent at picking up the blitz and flaring out into the flats.

I still remember how excited I was that we drafted him. He was the only RB I wanted that year and he fell to us, I'd be lying if I ever said I'd be happy/okay with him not being on this team.
I'd love to see us bring him back. He needs to have a more expanded role this year... s**t who knows. Maybe he takes the #1 spot from Gore after this year.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Agree

+2

LMJ is trash. Latt and Hyde are unknown. We all know Hunter can play, he works hard, and we never hear him complain. Worth a new contract IMO.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
GREAT!!!

Looks like we might not get rid of LMJ afterall.... sorry, Kendall, get well soon!
Any word on his recovery?
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Any word on his recovery?

Roman on his way out so he should fully recover
Share 49ersWebzone