LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 327 users in the forums

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

I don't anticipate any game if our record is 0-5. The first game will have a lot of anticipation but if we have more wins than losses prior to the Steelers or Ravens game, then either one will be the most exciting.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Ravens because that's a one-time thing we may not see them again for a while. Harbaugh v. Harbaugh will get a prime-time billing and I can see us beating the Ravens.

As far as consistently anticipating a game? The "What's your deal?!" rematches twice a year for sure.

you can see us beating the Ravens in Baltimore? really???

we have 3 road wins in the last 2 years. 2 of the 3 in Arizona, and the other @STL last year when they were the worst team in football.

The Ravens were 12-4 this year with 3 of their 4 losses being @NE (in OT), @ATL, and vs. PIT. even with a hard schedule they won 12 games.

Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh will be fun, but itll be more about "we know Jim needs some time to get this team on the right track, John has the championship caliber team, so lets see if we can even make it a close game".
  • JMAD
  • Veteran
I like to see pit
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I live out on the East so I want to get tickets to the Ravens game or the Redskins game.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
don't the 9ers play @ Detroit

Look for me on tv I'll be the dude in the #4 Michigan jersey and a 9er hat

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I have a buddy who is a Lions fan and depending on when they schedule that game we plan on making a road trip
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

I have a buddy who is a Lions fan and depending on when they schedule that game we plan on making a road trip

hookers, blow and beef jerky
Definitely the first game. After having such a dull-alex smith filled offense, it will be very interesting to see what kind of aggressiveness we display. Also the first game because that is 8 months from now
I think I'm gonna have to change my vote on this one. originally, I had chose the cowboy game due to its nostalgia. But, now, our opener or "WHAT"S YOUR DEAL" game is looking very nice.....
[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Apr 20, 2011 at 2:12 AM ]
First game, can't wait.

Every game, but I'm most excited about "Har-Bowl I" on Thanksgiving night!
dallas my dads a huge cowboy fan lol
The draft is probably as exciting to me as any of these games but I would say Steelers MNF, Ravens Thanksgiving day and Dallas. Hate that we have to go to Philly again.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
The draft is probably as exciting to me as any of these games but I would say Steelers MNF, Ravens Thanksgiving day and Dallas. Hate that we have to go to Philly again.

usually im so excitited about the draft more than some games even this time however i feel its meh mainly cause there is no FA so kinda easy to predict what teams will take what and aslo its kinda depressing
49ers v. Cowboys
Share 49ersWebzone