LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

gears of war 3
this
If you didn't vote the Dallas game, you ain't a true Niner fan.
Dallas and both seattle games
  • B650
  • Veteran
The Dallas home game and the Pittsburgh Monday night game.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think you are using the word 'anticipate' incorrectly. Anticipate what? a blowout? a win?

an-tic-i-pate
verb
1) regard as probable; expect or predict : she anticipated scorn on her return to the theater | [with clause ] it was anticipated that the rains would slow the military campaign.

• guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared : they failed to anticipate a full scale invasion.

look forward to : Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.

• use or spend in advance.

***Dear Professor SHAJ,

In my post, I was aiming for "looking forward to".

Is this a fan forum or an English course??

You used it correctly. I have no idea what Shaj is talking about. I'm still trying to figure that out.

But I want to see the Harbrawl 49ers vs Ravens on primetime. It will also showcase how P.Willlli is the nextt R.Lewy
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think you are using the word 'anticipate' incorrectly. Anticipate what? a blowout? a win?

an-tic-i-pate
verb
1) regard as probable; expect or predict : she anticipated scorn on her return to the theater | [with clause ] it was anticipated that the rains would slow the military campaign.

• guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared : they failed to anticipate a full scale invasion.

look forward to : Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.

• use or spend in advance.

***Dear Professor SHAJ,

In my post, I was aiming for "looking forward to".

Is this a fan forum or an English course??

You used it correctly. I have no idea what Shaj is talking about. I'm still trying to figure that out.

But I want to see the Harbrawl 49ers vs Ravens on primetime. It will also showcase how P.Willlli is the nextt R.Lewy

He stands on swivel chairs and is afraid of urinals.
Share 49ersWebzone