Do you want Baalke as the next GM

• Veteran
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k NO
not sold on baalke
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
if mclovin() says no than that means i say yes.
Maybe
should be an external ... Jed please, make no mistake

i chose the "harbaugh" option. but i have fear of that too. my fear is that even with harbaugh, the yorks will still have say over the GM who will then bark those york orders down to harbaugh. i am not so schooled as many of you are, in regards to FO working. if it does work that way, i have serious reservations-even with harbaugh on board.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I think Baalke will do a good job...but seriously, its all about the coach. You think anyone would be freaking out about Baalke if we had a coach like Andy Reid, Sean Peyton, or Belichik? I will be patient and make my judgments after a coach is hired.
I don't give a s**t! I just want to get back to winning 10 to 12 games a year, taking the division w/ a bye and possibly homefield, and making it back to superbowls!
Originally posted by boast:

lol mclovin?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Likewise
nope. He is part of the problem. We need a complete rebuild. Everybody needs to be replaced by somebody from the outside
Originally posted by susweel:

Likewise

lolwut?
How could I really say no to him. None of us know what kind of job he can do, anyone can speculate negatively about him only time will tell.

One bright spot about getting him is that he is going to be hungry to make his name for himself. Unlike guys who have names already they could just hide behind their past and just get paid. I rather go with the guy that is hungry.
Originally posted by GoldRushGirl:
How could I really say no to him. None of us know what kind of job he can do, anyone can speculate negatively about him only time will tell.

One bright spot about getting him is that he is going to be hungry to make his name for himself. Unlike guys who have names already they could just hide behind their past and just get paid. I rather go with the guy that is hungry.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone