LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 192 users in the forums

Sunday...look for me...IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
Let's get serious here...

You get in the fu*king playoffs, you have a shot at a Super Bowl run. WTF? Why do you guys think we don't believe there? We can do this s**t if we find the chemistry. Fuc* it. Let's get in and at least make an attempt. Cmon fellow 9er fans...let's get together and make a run! Let's rock and roll! Yeah! Get your s**t together and become one and let's do this baby! KEEP THE FUC*KING FAITH 9ER FAITHFUL! YEAH!

What makes you think that all of the sudden our secondary will be able to stop the pass game, our d line will be able to get pressure, or Alex Smith will be able to become accurate?

JUST KEEP THE f**kING FAITH!
http://www.jungledrops.com/drops/Quad%20Yeah.mp3

DAMN SKIPPY! GO NINERS!
I'm in it to win it, It'll be our gift from the 49ers!!!!
If we Win I'll go out and make it rain on a homeless bum.
f**k YEAH!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

how ya like your eggs

fried or fertilized
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
Let's get serious here...

You get in the fu*king playoffs, you have a shot at a Super Bowl run. WTF? Why do you guys think we don't believe there? We can do this s**t if we find the chemistry. Fuc* it. Let's get in and at least make an attempt. Cmon fellow 9er fans...let's get together and make a run! Let's rock and roll! Yeah! Get your s**t together and become one and let's do this baby! KEEP THE FUC*KING FAITH 9ER FAITHFUL! YEAH!

What makes you think that all of the sudden our secondary will be able to stop the pass game, our d line will be able to get pressure, or Alex Smith will be able to become accurate?

You talking about that "dink and dunk" BS that Bradford does that got him into the endzone 1 TIME in San Fran? Or are you talking about the SAME "dink and dunk" BS that has him looking less than average right now including his past 3 games where he has 0 TD's and 5 INT's?

They can't stretch the field on ANYBODY. They have Amendola to work the middle of the field and Gibson is "iffy" at best on the outside. Their big body WR Alexander is not that good let alone consistent enough to stretch the field. I think our secondary will be just fine the 2nd time around vs a Rookie with 10 days to prepare for him
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
f**k YEAH MOTHERf**kERS
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
Originally posted by daragon:
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
Is this thread for real? The only way the 49ers win anything is if Singletary LOSES in a public, humiliating fashion.

Get out of here with that. I'm tired of this crap. Sing is gone when Sing is gone. That time will come at the end of the season. But right now, our Niners are still playing for the playoffs. And, I don't know about you, but I love my team and I want them in the playoffs. As a fan, I will be cheering them on to beat the Rams. Let's Go Niners!!!

And I'm tired of this crap. Make no mistake, I'm not under the delusion that if we DO go to the playoffs that Jed will retain Sing. I know he's gone, barring a superbowl win. I just don't understand how anyone can't see that it's almost more embarrassing to make it to the playoffs at 7-9 than to not go at all.

Couple that with the fact that once in the playoffs we WILL witness a heartbreaking, soul crushing loss where we are dominated by a much better and much more well-prepared team, it just doesn't sound that fun.

What do you expect to happen? That the 49ers will 'find themselves' if they somehow get to the playoffs? That one of the Smiths will FINALLY step up to the plate and QB this team successfully? That we might just "gel" and become dominant? Our defensive secondary will finally start stopping some teams? Are you kidding me? Isn't that what we've been hoping for every week this season, and yet somehow, each loss manages to crush us worse than before?

It puts us out of position to draft a difference maker next year. NOT going to the playoffs means we draft 8th overall. GOING means we draft 21st. More winning in the long term > false hollow victories with a doomed staff that has no future/potential.

Sing himself will never be a good coach, unless the last nail is placed in his run-up-the middle coffin once and for all. He needs to learn in a humiliating and shameful way that he knows very little about coaching winning football. This one isn't related so much to the 49ers, but there is a revenge factor tied into him ruining this season and running (literally) the 49ers into the ground.

There is obviously a regime change coming next year and I want to use these next games to evaluate other talent on the roster. Nate Davis? More Anthony Dixon? It would help us out in terms of knowing what we are doing this off-season.

Is that enough? Do you want me to keep going?

Look, I hear you on everything you just said. I am tired of the losing too, and I would also like a new head coach to come in here and better the franchise. But in my opinion, you play for today. I would hope that our team, regardless of whatever the situation is, just goes out there and plays there best and tries to win every game. Even if we are 2-13 and its the last game of the season against the Patriots. I'm a fan who loves the 49ers. Changes will happen, the draft will be what it is... but on Sunday, I'm doing nothing but rooting for a Niner win. Call me a blind optimist or whatever have you... but I will never hope for failer.

Yeah Baby!
[ Edited by RedAndGold4Life on Dec 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Snider8706:
If we Win I'll go out and make it rain on a homeless bum.

dude, and make sure you swindle his last bottle of Strawberry Hill and smash it. Uh Oh!

http://www.jungledrops.com/drops/Carl%20Lewis%20-%20Uhoh.mp3
this thread is worthless w/o a pic.

Let us see the sign!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
this thread is worthless w/o a pic.

Let us see the sign!

No sign.

Edwards Jones Dome won't let me bring in a sign..I was just gonna try and sneak it in..but no point in wasting $ on something I'm just gonna throw away.
f**k yeah james

Ey sign or not rock the f**k out for our team!

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 25, 2010 at 22:09:27 ]
Share 49ersWebzone