LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 154 users in the forums

Sunday...look for me...IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Funny guy
Lets Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Funny guy

just a matter of time til you're banned man
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by susweel:
Funny guy

just a matter of time til you're banned man

Why ?

I was complementing you.

I thought the sign idea was funny.
I'll be the guy with the "All I want for Christmas is a 49ers playoff" sign guy

LETS GO 49ers!!!!

buddy, please don't bring that sign considering christmas will have been the day before. seems like bad juju haha.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MaliCali:

LETS GO 49ers!!!!

buddy, please don't bring that sign considering christmas will have been the day before. seems like bad juju haha.

"all i want for the new year is a 49ers playoff"

lol
I can't wait. Bradford has looked well below average in his last 3 games and their secondary is still getting torched and giving up big plays.

I think for the most part, their run defense played pretty well against KC until they gave up that 80 yard run with under 5 minutes left in the 4th QTR but we need stay in attack mode and go all or nothing. Play to win for a change. We have a veteran defense and DC that is CAPABLE of confusing Bradford with different looks, now whether or not they do it is beyond me.

GO NINERS!

LETS GO 49ers!!!!

I hope they get this on coverage. Hold it up with pride my fellow 9er. Never turn your back on your team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Once we're in the playoffs - anything can happen. LET'S f**kING GO
At this point I'm sure we can agree on three things:

1) No matter how badly we suck, we simply aren't going to get Andrew Luck.

2) Even if we go 0-2 down the stretch, we'll still be stuck in that lousy part of the top ten where talent evalation rather than obvious talent will determine our draft pick.

3) We've wandered in the wilderness for so long that even a 7-9 playoff berth will be a good thing. It's not like 0-2 will help us, might as well make the playoffs!

Last, and I'm sure very unpopular thought:

4) I don't want to see the Samurai go out like this. If you had seen him play, you'd understand. It's too late to shove the laughing stock aspect of Mike Singletary back into the bottle. But it's not too late to hope that he goes out leading his team to the playoffs..one final time.

so if we don't win at least we know who to blame! Well right after the haters finish blaming every aspect of the game on Alex Smith of course .

You better bring good luck! So go rub on some irish chick
Get ready for reality...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Get ready for reality...

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Get ready for reality...

yeah....the reality that a 7-9 team will go to the playoffs and get a home game. That's crazy but i'll take a week 18 game @ Candlestick any way I can get it
ill keep an eye out
Share 49ersWebzone