LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if we can get Amukamara or Peterson i will jiz
I have no interest in this game whatsoever. I am more interested in whoes going to be our new coach, gm, etc.
No, we're not going to make the playoffs so we might as well position ourselves a LOT better in each round of the draft.
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Besides the draft order.....we can still end up 2nd in the west......I don't want a 2nd place schedule for next year.....

THIS. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD THAT WILL COME OUT OF WINNING THIS GAME.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

to win a meaningless game that can harm our draft position?

no

this.

you fail as a man if you want your team to lose. Period. Hand in your man card and pick up a box of tampons.

Actually our fans are made up of men and women, so you can get of my post with that Crap! U EPICALLY FAILED as a boy!

[ Edited by phresh on Dec 26, 2010 at 14:57:09 ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
you never want to lose. having pick 4 vs. pick 13 isnt that big of a deal. you can blow the pick from either spot and anywhere inbetween. the higher the pick, the more itll cost. We took Patrick Willis from slot 11, so its not like you cant find a franchise player in that range.

the dream scenario is hiring Holmgren to be GM, and letting him take over football operations. if that happens i dont give a crap what our draft slot is next year.

That is unless the team you are playing (the Cards) need a QB just like you do and you might be kicking yourself if they get him and you don't or it could be the Leaf vs Manning deal. Its a crapshoot either way
We really need to check out some of the younger guys, the guys that are studs need not to get hurt for a stupid game.
It is in the best interest of my team that I say NO!
Besides the draft order.....we can still end up 2nd in the west......I don't want a 2nd place schedule for next year.....

Oh, s**t, another good point. I've been dreading the '11 schedule for years in advance as is.
Originally posted by NinerD:
We really need to check out some of the younger guys, the guys that are studs need not to get hurt for a stupid game.

True

Originally posted by phresh:

no

this.

you fail as a man if you want your team to lose. Period. Hand in your man card and pick up a box of tampons.

Actually our fans are made up of men and women, so you can get of my post with that Crap! U EPICALLY FAILED as a boy!

I was talking to the men. There are no women in this conversation. Are you confused, little guy? It's ok.
Quite a big difference from last week. I guess a lot of people decided on being "bad fans" lol.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Oh, s**t, another good point. I've been dreading the '11 schedule for years in advance as is.

What divisions do we have?

no

this.

You fail as a man if you want your team to lose. Period. Hand in your man card and pick up a box of tampons.

you make no sense
Originally posted by bracus:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

What divisions do we have?

NFC East and AFC North.
Share 49ersWebzone