49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 855 users in the forums

Stubhub has tickets for 4 bucks right now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Gabie
  • Member
  • Posts: 198
I've seen we have the worst fanbase ever. I'd die to go to games. I can't afford most. I go to have a good time and support our players. You fans they talk trash about the yorks? Most of you likely like me wanted sing. We all made a mistake.

Support the players and enjoy a damn good time! Jesus. We have the worst fans in the nfl imo. Very bi-polar bad fans
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Really...who would pay to see these idiots......just one more loss...did you see the last Seattle game?? Serves the dumb** Dorks right...

I would. But then I'm not in the local area and haven't been to a Home game since '84.

I don't care if it's a losing season or a winning season I bleed Red and Gold.

Sadly not many of you do, this much is obvious. Turn in your fan card, you're dismissed.

~Ceadder

In the good ol' days....

Back when the team was really good....Local TV profiled two men who had attended every single 49er home game for six or seven years -- yet had never once purchased a single ticket.

The secret?

These guys would tailgate for hours before the game -- and then -- just before kickoff -- they would approach SF PD officers working the game. When the team was good and seats were hard to come by -- scalpers were everywhere. And -- of course -- PD would wind up busting some of them.

PD would confiscate tickets and cash during the bust. Then -- before the game started -- officers would just give the tickets away before the start of the game to anyone who asked for them.

These two guys never sat in the same spot during those years -- but they wound up seeing every game. And they never did once purchase tickets.

Not sure something like this would work now -- since you can't give these things away now.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Really...who would pay to see these idiots......just one more loss...did you see the last Seattle game?? Serves the dumb** Dorks right...

I would. But then I'm not in the local area and haven't been to a Home game since '84.

I don't care if it's a losing season or a winning season I bleed Red and Gold.

Sadly not many of you do, this much is obvious. Turn in your fan card, you're dismissed.

~Ceadder


Imagine if every season ticket holder,or random niner fan thought like that and they sold out every game of the season no matter how crappy the team was,or is,why the hell would the yorks care about making them into contenders,because it looks to me like they care about the wages not the winning.

But your right piss poor football year in and out since 02 and fans arent going to the games,whats sorry excuse for fans we have.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone