LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 500 users in the forums

Stubhub has tickets for 4 bucks right now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Gabie
Anyone on a budge might want to check this out!!! Just bought 4 for friends.
Wow thanks.....Oh wait Alex is starting. NVM.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I just got two tickets free with a fill-up at the gas station. They cant give these things away these days.
They should pay you to go.
good looking out man. Great deal
Really...who would pay to see these idiots......just one more loss...did you see the last Seattle game?? Serves the dumb** Dorks right...
what section?
That stuff is indication alone that Sing's ass is gone.
  • Gabie
Originally posted by global_nomad:
what section?

I got some lower box's 4 of them for my friends for 20. My other friend just paid 2 each for upper box.

Tailgate, friends, beer... Can't beat this. A win would be great, but this is about hanging out with my friends and having fun while supporting the players.
I seriously cannot believe that anyone would pay $$ of any denomination to see this miscarriage of a football team...You realize you are putting $$ in the Dorks pockets...
[ Edited by Bobbi9698 on Dec 11, 2010 at 6:13 PM ]

Originally posted by Gabie:
Anyone on a budge might want to check this out!!! Just bought 4 for friends.

hope they are still your friends after the game.
id only go if I got paid to. like maybe around $50-$100
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Really...who would pay to see these idiots......just one more loss...did you see the last Seattle game?? Serves the dumb** Dorks right...

I would. But then I'm not in the local area and haven't been to a Home game since '84.

I don't care if it's a losing season or a winning season I bleed Red and Gold.

Sadly not many of you do, this much is obvious. Turn in your fan card, you're dismissed.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 11, 2010 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

I would. But then I'm not in the local area and haven't been to a Home game since '84.

I don't care if it's a losing season or a winning season I bleed Red and Gold.

Sadly not many of you do, this much is obvious. Turn in your fan card, you're dismissed.
I totally agree.GO NINERS
~Ceadder
Originally posted by Gabie:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
what section?

I got some lower box's 4 of them for my friends for 20. My other friend just paid 2 each for upper box.

Tailgate, friends, beer... Can't beat this. A win would be great, but this is about hanging out with my friends and having fun while supporting the players.

Dang if I could pay for the gas money I would buy some. Hope you have a good time bro. Sadly I think this makes you the best or the 2nd best fan in this thread.
Share 49ersWebzone