There are 774 users in the forums
At this point what do you care about most?
At this point what do you care about most?
Dec 8, 2010 at 5:45 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,147
Sing getting canned while watching film.
Dec 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM
- Axl49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,402
Originally posted by mryan1004:Originally posted by Axl49:
Way I see it once in the playoffs records go out he window. I just cant f**king wait a WHOLE year to see my team play again. Since 99 NFC West has had the most Superbowl appearances than any other division. If Cards made superbowl y cant we at least compete. I do want sing gone which if we make playoffs this probably wont happen so I see your point.
I just don't see why in any competitive Sport you would just outright quit and be gutless. You are making millions of dollars and should care more about the game than to just lay down and roll over dead. BUT HEY that'sjust me I guess.
no you're absolutely right, as painful as it is i still following and watch them as close as possible, but the cards had different pieces to the puzzle that led them there....one's we are missing.....
Let me take a shot in the dark a QB LOL
Dec 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM
- mryan1004
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,251
Originally posted by Axl49:Originally posted by mryan1004:Originally posted by Axl49:
Way I see it once in the playoffs records go out he window. I just cant f**king wait a WHOLE year to see my team play again. Since 99 NFC West has had the most Superbowl appearances than any other division. If Cards made superbowl y cant we at least compete. I do want sing gone which if we make playoffs this probably wont happen so I see your point.
I just don't see why in any competitive Sport you would just outright quit and be gutless. You are making millions of dollars and should care more about the game than to just lay down and roll over dead. BUT HEY that'sjust me I guess.
no you're absolutely right, as painful as it is i still following and watch them as close as possible, but the cards had different pieces to the puzzle that led them there....one's we are missing.....
Let me take a shot in the dark a QB LOL
hahaha you're pretty good
Dec 8, 2010 at 6:01 PM
- horsecore
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,280
Originally posted by Dino:Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sing getting fired. Period.
Dec 8, 2010 at 8:14 PM
- AlexSmith11
- Veteran
- Posts: 59
alex smith needs to have some monster games then hell secure his starting job for next year.
Dec 8, 2010 at 8:16 PM
- BobS
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,143
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sing getting fired. Period.
Also would like to here them bringing in a real NFL Gm with a history of building winning teams.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:25 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
I just want to win. I also want a complete house cleaning from the FO to all of the coaches. Start over fresh with people who know wtf they are doing.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:27 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,132
Originally posted by backontop:
I just want to win. I also want a complete house cleaning from the FO to all of the coaches. Start over fresh with people who know wtf they are doing.
Don't get me wrong, I just want to win too, just not with this HC anymore.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by backontop:
I just want to win. I also want a complete house cleaning from the FO to all of the coaches. Start over fresh with people who know wtf they are doing.
Agreed. I don't know about a full sweep from top to bottom, but definitely the majority of coaches and front office.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:32 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by backontop:
I just want to win. I also want a complete house cleaning from the FO to all of the coaches. Start over fresh with people who know wtf they are doing.
Agreed. I don't know about a full sweep from top to bottom, but definitely the majority of coaches and front office.
I would probably only keep Rathman and few other select coaches. There is no way in hell we can let Vance Singletary go, he is entirely to valuable to this team
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM
- TDilvr
- Veteran
- Posts: 814
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by backontop:
I just want to win. I also want a complete house cleaning from the FO to all of the coaches. Start over fresh with people who know wtf they are doing.
Agreed. I don't know about a full sweep from top to bottom, but definitely the majority of coaches and front office.
Rathman can stay. Sing, Manusky, Sullivan, Solari and the rest of the clowns can pack up their sideshow and GTFO.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:44 PM
- Bali-Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,107
Other for me = Hiring a long term NFL man for GM, then let him get to work.
Firing the HC and cleaning house is to me a no brainer. Just like our HC
Firing the HC and cleaning house is to me a no brainer. Just like our HC
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM
- bigmike55
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,474
Alex Smith no longer being a 49er.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:49 PM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Who's going to be our new head coach because Sing getting canned was a given after the CAR game.
Personally, I don't want Gruden.
Personally, I don't want Gruden.
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:51 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by Joecool:
Who's going to be our new head coach because Sing getting canned was a given after the CAR game.
Personally, I don't want Gruden.
I think you meant to post this in the "who do you want the next head coach to be" thread
just me I guess.