LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
^^^^
Coaching sucked, o-line sucked, troy played poorly (I still think he did better than what Alex would have done though), playcalling was horrible as usual, and the fans sounded half asleep.

Bottom line: we need to cleanse this organization from this baltimore and chicago trash, and bring in an established GM and a coach that knows offense.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Agree for the most part, I'd probably start alex again but at the same time I don't think it was all Troy's part. This is one of the reasons we suck, when things go bad we blame it all on the QB instead of distributing blame. Sing needs to be gone tomorrow.

Oh, I don't blame Troy at all. The reason he's been figured out is Mike Singletary's fault. I'm all for firing Singletary.

Problem is, we are limited in the passing game with Troy now. I was hoping he really was a Jedi and it wasn't an illusion, but I knew it was more likely that his ability to extend plays with his feet and some good luck were the reasons for his success. Well, he can't extend plays anymore and his luck ran out. Well, it didn't completely run out... he did catch some breaks on dropped interceptions and tipped passes.

It just looks like he's been exposed to me. It's not his fault that our o-line can't block, but that's why I wanted him to start over Carr or Nate in the first place. Now teams know to keep him in the pocket and he's done.

Wouldn't be the first time I've been proven wrong, but this is one of the two scenarios I envisioned. Either he keeps playing well or teams figure out how to game plan against him and exploit his weaknesses. It looks to me like the latter is true. He is a mobile quarterback and he got sacked six times by a Bucs team who had eight sacks in nine games. He's been sacked 11 times in the past two games. For all his flaws, Alex Smith was sacked 13 times this season.

I said it when Troy got the start against the Broncos... he starts until he shows that he's been exposed. Well, it looks like he's been exposed to me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Coaching sucked, o-line sucked, troy played poorly (I still think he did better than what Alex would have done though), playcalling was horrible as usual, and the fans sounded half asleep.

Bottom line: we need to cleanse this organization from this baltimore and chicago trash, and bring in an established GM and a coach that knows offense.

No points. Shutout. How could it have been worse?
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

A trash talking Buc fan ??? . . . . . . . too funny.

Go polish your SINGLE Lombardi . . . . and thanks for Steve Young.

When was your last Lombardi, again?

look u fianlly won a game after getting owned at the stick how many times. go fap somewhere now. btw every one of our FIVE lombardi's were won based off our own home-grown system. it took chucky to come out and breakdown every play of oakland. otherwise, as much as i hate the raiders my boy jerry woulda had yet another ring.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.

Why would you even come to this board and expect anything else? What are we gonna do, be agreeable with your predictions and happy that you won? C'mon son.
Originally posted by BHulman:

No points. Shutout. How could it have been worse?[img=]

Oh, it could have been worse. This team has given up far more than 21 points and 1 INT.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

look u fianlly won a game after getting owned at the stick how many times. go fap somewhere now. btw every one of our FIVE lombardi's were won based off our own home-grown system. it took chucky to come out and breakdown every play of oakland. otherwise, as much as i hate the raiders my boy jerry woulda had yet another ring.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.

Why would you even come to this board and expect anything else? What are we gonna do, be agreeable with your predictions and happy that you won? C'mon son.

Because it's fun
Originally posted by pcolabucfan:

No points. Shutout. How could it have been worse?[img=]

Hahahahhahaha

Oh, it could have been worse. This team has given up far more than 21 points and 1 INT.

Still shut out at home. How many points given up not really the biggest issue.

A L is a L, and I've seen enough shutouts by this team over the last decade to be phased if it was at home versus being on the road.
The Reggie Smith playing time angered me the most today. Taylor Mays please.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.

Because it's fun

Hmm, I have more important things to do in life, but suit yourself.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

LOL So because some jerk is coming on our INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD talking s**t, we're supposed to be classy and be like "yes we totally suck, we're going to get assraped, just please be polite enough to bust out the lube"? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT US TO SAY? Seriously just stfu now before you make yourself look even stupider. Get a life and get off the comp and the other teams message board and go outside and go find yourself a prostitute so you can get laid for the first time in your life.

Go f**k yourself [img=]

A L is a L, and I've seen enough shutouts by this team over the last decade to be phased if it was at home versus being on the road.

That's my point. 21-0 or 35-0 it is still horrible. When you are shutout you are guaranteed an L. I may be wrong but I think the only other time the Niners were shut out this decade was three or four years ago in Seattle.
Share 49ersWebzone