LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

You are an idiot. GTFO.

80 yards?! HOF!
Smashmouth football my ass.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

LOL So because some jerk is coming on our INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD talking s**t, we're supposed to be classy and be like "yes we totally suck, we're going to get assraped, just please be polite enough to bust out the lube"? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT US TO SAY? Seriously just stfu now before you make yourself look even stupider. Get a life and get off the comp and the other teams message board and go outside and go find yourself a prostitute so you can get laid for the first time in your life.

I would have just ignored him. They beat a team coached by an idiot, not hard to do.

I thought your offensive coordinator was supposed to be some sort of genius, though?
Is water wet? Does a cow moo? Does a dog bark? Is snow cold?
Today was on the O-line. The right side of that line was horrible, AGAIN. And that is on Singletary. He has simply allowed Rachal and Davis to keep their starting jobs while playing like s**t all season.

Sing has to go. He has allowed below avg players to linger as starters for too long.
Originally posted by bakefootball:
Absolutely! The problem is that Sing has his hand in everything! Let the damn O-coordinator run the O for crying out loud! Sing is the problem! Fire him now!

Oh yeah that will inspire a replacement.

"Sing you're fired"

"Okay now that that's out of the way let's see if we can get someone to replace him and work with the staff we have in place."

Fire them all or don't make a move til the final gun sounds at the end of the season if you intend to do anything at all.

~Ceadder
  • Veteran
Sing better not blame this loss on T.Smith's one interception.
I wish we had 5 Mike Iupatis. Then we'd really kick as*.
No Johnson sucks just as bad....the whole staff is crap....Solari was supposed to come in and fix s**t.....we are garbage
Who cares what the other NFC West teams are doing. Who cares what the records are. Who cares how many games out we are. I watch every second of every game (as painful as it is) and even if by some miracle we did get to the post season, we would get destroyed.
We need BIG changes in San Francisco.
I don't even look forward to Sundays anymore.

DRAFT TIME
I wanna clone 5 prime Jesse Sapolu's and stick them into the OL
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

LOL So because some jerk is coming on our INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD talking s**t, we're supposed to be classy and be like "yes we totally suck, we're going to get assraped, just please be polite enough to bust out the lube"? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT US TO SAY? Seriously just stfu now before you make yourself look even stupider. Get a life and get off the comp and the other teams message board and go outside and go find yourself a prostitute so you can get laid for the first time in your life.

I would have just ignored him. They beat a team coached by an idiot, not hard to do.

I thought your offensive coordinator was supposed to be some sort of genius, though?

Get all of it in that you can. We'll all be laughing when you're ravaged by the Saints and Falcons. You barely outplayed us at retard ball.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Today's 49ers entire O-line, getting only 23 yards rushing (excluding QB scrambles) against the worst run defense in the NFL, averaging a whopping 150 yards a game given up.

That's the real story coming out of today.

The worst run-blocking I have ever seen.

Don't forget giving up 6 sacks to a team who had 8 in the previous 9 games. Didn't help that Troy Smith held onto the ball too long all day. Wonder if anyone was open. Good game plan to not get VD, Crabtree, Walker and company not involved. We should have play actioned early one one of the first plays. We didn't throw it deep all game long.

He could have chucked it out-of-bounds like Alex Smith would have done. What woudl have have acomplished?

The bucs played a 7-man front and guarded against the pass. Nobody was open.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The 49ers SIMPLE gameplan made it easy for TB. I figured the Tampa 2 would limit the big-play ability of the 49ers offense.
Share 49ersWebzone