LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sing got the tingly's that there's still a chance for playoffs, so he did what he does best, conservative football game-plan. He only let johnson off the leash cause last 2 games it didnt matter anymore.
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by kray28:
Would it be safe to say that Singletary has lost his team?

He lost the team in week 1.

Agreed. I don't know about anyone else but I saw all of this coming after that game vs. Seattle.
Originally posted by brhokla:
Originally posted by kray28:
In my mind, a home shutout is grounds for immediate dismissal.

What say you all?

If they don't can him for this they won't can him for anything. As long as fans go to the games and pay their hard earned money for this same ol crap nothing will change. Make a statement to this ownership and Wear The Bags!

Go away with the Bags. If you want to protest fine. But have some imagination about it.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

You are an idiot. GTFO.
YES!
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Idk if it's just Sing. But I've lost all hope for the future. It seems like this team wkll suck for years to come. It's an aweful time for being a Niner fan.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

LOL So because some jerk is coming on our INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD talking s**t, we're supposed to be classy and be like "yes we totally suck, we're going to get assraped, just please be polite enough to bust out the lube"? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT US TO SAY? Seriously just stfu now before you make yourself look even stupider. Get a life and get off the comp and the other teams message board and go outside and go find yourself a prostitute so you can get laid for the first time in your life.

I would have just ignored him. They beat a team coached by an idiot, not hard to do.
Absolutely! The problem is that Sing has his hand in everything! Let the damn O-coordinator run the O for crying out loud! Sing is the problem! Fire him now!
Today's 49ers entire O-line, getting only 23 yards rushing (excluding QB scrambles) against the worst run defense in the NFL, averaging a whopping 150 yards a game given up.

That's the real story coming out of today.

The worst run-blocking I have ever seen.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I know the Bucs were terrible agaist the run (before today) and we are a run oriented team anyway, but what happened? the previous two weeks we actually took chances and at least tried to be balanced on offence. Who drew up the game plan? No aggression, no energy, no boldness. The only thing I can figure is that Sing got into Mikes head.

My guess is that Singletary saw the Niners were on the verge of getting back into it and couldn't help but to get more involved in dictating the direction of the O today. If that was indeed the case, the result was then pretty predictable.

• Veteran
Originally posted by kstolai:
YES!
I don't know what's more disgusting, the fact the 49ers were shutout at home or I'm actually contemplating boycotting this team. Spent my entire life as a 49er fan. This is an insult. Disgrace. Horrible offensive line -- THAT WE SPENT TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS ON! The team was (I'm sorry, I refuse to use the term "we") scored on by a offensive lineman, a player that was on our team that lost his spot because we had to retain a Jesus-freak criminal, who ended up tearing us up and destroying our last chance of a playoff opportunity.

Every time it was on line the, this team blew it.

Whats worse is I spend every weekend at a bar surrounded by Seahawk fans and today a one-legged Bucs fan.

On top of it all, we lost the the Buccaneers. Who if they don't win their division, which they wont, will be excused quickly from the playoffs.

P.S. Sorry. Alex Smith > the entire stable of QBs and I have a disgusting feeling the worst of this is going to be when he goes on to have success with another team.
Sing definitely had his paws all over this game, and the QB running it. Troy may be a 2 game wonder, but if you look at Troy during the entire game he looked like a man who was just threatened with a ransom on his family!

Thank God this will all be over soon... 6 weeks cannot come any sooner.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Today's 49ers entire O-line, getting only 23 yards rushing (excluding QB scrambles) against the worst run defense in the NFL, averaging a whopping 150 yards a game given up.

That's the real story coming out of today.

The worst run-blocking I have ever seen.

Don't forget giving up 6 sacks to a team who had 8 in the previous 9 games. Didn't help that Troy Smith held onto the ball too long all day. Wonder if anyone was open. Good game plan to not get VD, Crabtree, Walker and company not involved. We should have play actioned early one one of the first plays. We didn't throw it deep all game long.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by kstolai:
YES!
Share 49ersWebzone