49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 573 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love our faisty pass rush
Goldson's an idiot
Free Alex ... I mean Troy.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,925
That should have been a delay of game.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually if we stop him here who knows, they might punt

lol
ugh.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Singletary said Goldson is having a good year...loooooool - how can I be so clueless?
I think Sing watch films from '80s
bucs just as pathetic now lol
Sing = EPIC FAIL>
we get a gift....
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Actually if we stop him here who knows, they might punt

lol

They should have punted LOL
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

we MUST capitalize on this! Good field position, now let's go downfield on 1st down to VD.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
HAHAHA they missed it.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
boy did he shank that
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone