Originally posted by Tman:Originally posted by verb1der:
go black Smith go!
![]()
There are 806 users in the forums
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:30 AM
- CrAnKD4TCRabTree
- Member
- Posts: 868
does anyone else hope it rains?
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:33 AM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by ZRF80:
This is a double edged sword for me.
I want Troy Smith and the Niners to play well, but I dont want front management to get behind Sing and consider him as an acceptable coach.
Go Niners........
agree
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:Originally posted by Tman:Originally posted by verb1der:
go black Smith go!
![]()
lol
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM
- obx49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,131
This is a good opportunity for Mike Johnson to really shine with his creativity because lets face the facts Troy Smith in his first start is not exactly going to light it up. I hate to be pessimistic, but I think this is going to turn out to be very ugly.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:38 AM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by obx49:
This is a good opportunity for Mike Johnson to really shine with his creativity because lets face the facts Troy Smith in his first start is not exactly going to light it up. I hate to be pessimistic, but I think this is going to turn out to be very ugly.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:40 AM
- PlasmaHero
- Veteran
- Posts: 212
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:Originally posted by obx49:
This is a good opportunity for Mike Johnson to really shine with his creativity because lets face the facts Troy Smith in his first start is not exactly going to light it up. I hate to be pessimistic, but I think this is going to turn out to be very ugly.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:40 AM
- Jersey9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,972
Man look, i cant even lie, we might have a f**ked up record, but i cant lie. Im looking forward to seeing how Troy and CO. do today.
I dont think it could be any worse than we've had soo far. At the very least i hear he's a mobile QB, so maybe he'll have to run for more first downs.
If anything it should be pretty interesting to see just how far they have scaled back the offense.
I dont think it could be any worse than we've had soo far. At the very least i hear he's a mobile QB, so maybe he'll have to run for more first downs.
If anything it should be pretty interesting to see just how far they have scaled back the offense.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:44 AM
- obx49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,131
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:Originally posted by SnakePlissken:Originally posted by obx49:
This is a good opportunity for Mike Johnson to really shine with his creativity because lets face the facts Troy Smith in his first start is not exactly going to light it up. I hate to be pessimistic, but I think this is going to turn out to be very ugly.

Oct 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM
- SFCH3DDERZ
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,644
pre game show is on
if anyone wants to watch
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4ccd8d6951def
if anyone wants to watch
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4ccd8d6951def
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:47 AM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by obx49:Originally posted by PlasmaHero:Originally posted by SnakePlissken:Originally posted by obx49:
This is a good opportunity for Mike Johnson to really shine with his creativity because lets face the facts Troy Smith in his first start is not exactly going to light it up. I hate to be pessimistic, but I think this is going to turn out to be very ugly.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:48 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,131
The thrill is gone.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:49 AM
- RogerCraig
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,887
Originally posted by teeohh:
Go Troy Smith!!!!!!
Troy Smith has a formidable task in front of him. This is a very difficult situation for him, even against a pathetic team as the Broncos. Let's hope Troy is up to the task.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:51 AM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
OMG this london band is terrible for the niners pregame.
Oct 31, 2010 at 9:51 AM
- 228niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,630
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
pre game show is on
if anyone wants to watch
http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4ccd8d6951def
thanx, i'm checking it out now


