LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Carolina Panthers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has anybody thought how it's possible that our defence gets beaten every game?

We were leading by 7, and then first our offence did nothing and then our defence made a 6th round rookie look like Jerry Rice in his prime.

This happens every game, for years. While Manusky isn't a bad DC this thing ahs emerged as a pattern. A top defence does not allow the opponent to take the game away on allmost every occasion!
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Has anybody thought how it's possible that our defence gets beaten every game?

We were leading by 7, and then first our offence did nothing and then our defence made a 6th round rookie look like Jerry Rice in his prime.

This happens every game, for years. While Manusky isn't a bad DC this thing ahs emerged as a pattern. A top defence does not allow the opponent to take the game away on allmost every occasion!

Manusky is bad his scheme is trash
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
lol, Singletary just said he still believes we can make the playoffs!!! WTF!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!! They clowned on him after they played the clip. laughingstock of the nfl.

He's our very own Baghdad Bob.

He's going to continue spouting the same BS as this franchise collapses around him. He has to - he's a motivational speaker turned CEO with no real solutions to offer.

He really said that !?

yup. Watching the charger game, they cut into a clip of him saying that. everyone started to laugh.
so let me get some things straight here!

people in this zone still support smith??????

Why not? We would've won had Carr not choked so bad like he had a dick lodged in his throat.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'm glad we lost this game....and I cheered for the Panthers to win.

Why?

1. I knew the Panthers would win this game, and called it just after the Raiders-Niners game.

2. It only accelerates the dumping of Singletary. After we lose next week to the Broncos, we will be 1-7 going into the bye, and that should be enough to get him fired. Then, we can begin the search for a real head coach, and turn this bad boy around.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love this franchise. However, 2010 was shot, and the sooner we tank enough for Mike to be fired, the better.

Cheers.

Get out!

And Never Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Maddog, but I'd never cheer for the other team.

A fan who cheers for the other team is NOT A FAN.....
Go root for the Raiders if you don't wanna root for the Niners!!
Tired of the on again off again fan!!!

You are annoying
just as you are for jumping on board
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Why not? We would've won had Carr not choked so bad like he had a dick lodged in his throat.

lol.

but yeah, I don't see what Smith did wrong today except get hurt. Those of us who think he is our best chance to win have no reason to think otherwise.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

lol.

but yeah, I don't see what Smith did wrong today except get hurt. Those of us who think he is our best chance to win have no reason to think otherwise.

Smith is our best chance to win this season. But that's only because we've sh*t for backups.

I want him in the game this season, but gone in the offseason.

annoying huh?

What does Smith have to do with this loss? If anything, Smith has improved every week since Raye got canned and has looked pretty decent since it happened (pretty sure his rating is right around 85, including the INT at the end of the Eagles game where Davis gave up the sack). Get a clue.

annoying huh?

its kind of sad that you think that people would hate a guy just for getting injured.
Originally posted by Overkill:
lol, Singletary just said he still believes we can make the playoffs!!! WTF!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!! They clowned on him after they played the clip. laughingstock of the nfl.

He's our very own Baghdad Bob.

He's going to continue spouting the same BS as this franchise collapses around him. He has to - he's a motivational speaker turned CEO with no real solutions to offer.

He really said that !?

yup. Watching the charger game, they cut into a clip of him saying that. everyone started to laugh.

I couldn't believe it when I saw that clip. The guy has obviously lost it. This is way past normal bravado. I really, sincerely think that something isn't quite right in Dingleberry's head and now that mental sickness is coming to the surface.

Perhaps this is why we've floundered under his watch.

Anyone who has spent any amount of time with a loved one who has serious mental issues (yes, I have) -- knows from experience how easily they can hide it from the outside world. You don't really recognize the sickness until you actually LIVE with it. But those on the outside? They don't see it. The mentally challenged can hide problems from the outside world.

You see it. Others don't. This is one of the most maddening things about dealing with people who are mentally unsound.

For Dingleberry to keep crowing about playoffs when the season is hopefully lost isn't right. For him to even broach the subject after his starting QB -- who wasn't very good to begin with -- just gets his shoulder knocked into next week and is probably lost for the season -- shows that something isn't right in Dingleberry's upstairs compartment.
  • 8to80
Everyone is bagging on Carr, when they forget to realize that he is a better overall QB than Smith. Is he better than Smith this season? No, but overall, he is a better QB. Remember, he is the most sacked QB in the NFL on what used to be a terrible Texans team. Yet, he still managed much better statistics than Alex Smith. Do I think he is the answer? Hell no! He has the "Carr Syndrome" where he gets rid of the ball way too quickly. But, that doesn't change the fact that he's a better player than Smith. If he was with the 9ers last year, I think he would have beat Smith for the starting position this season.
Originally posted by jrg:
I wish we could cut Nate Davis so I can stop hearing the start Nate Davis s**t. You f**kers wanted Carr and you saw what you got...now you want a guy who can't even remember a playbook let alone play football?! The guy is on the practice squad for a reason.

And what makes you think the coaches know what they are doing? I say f**k it and let troy or nate play the season. And nobody wanted Carr, they were just sick of watching Alex suck it up.
Originally posted by Antix:
Sing shouldn't even make the trip to England. Just send him home and let MJ and Manusky be joint HCs or something. I'm so sick of seeing Singletary on the sideline that I don't know what to do.

Luckily we do have talent on the team and if we can just get a coaching staff we sholdn't have to rebuild the roster. I just want Singletary fired right now, he's the most pointless person in the organization.

Absolutely, this is correct on all counts. There is simply nothing else left to say or do. Let the players and coached operate in a Sing-free environment and see what they can do. There is no way to judge them while Sing influences them.
Share 49ersWebzone