LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

2010 49ers Will Be The First NFL Team To Win The Division After 0-4 Start!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No.

But another cool thread...

lol thanks.

burn the shorts!
Hell, go for it!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No.

But another cool thread...

lol thanks.

burn the shorts!

THE SHORTS were not out cause I was at the Giants game. I should bring them out to the philly game. we lost that game and the shorts might get burn!
by week 6 or 7 we should be tied or in first place and end the season 10-6, and i expect everybody back on the bandwagon. the "true fans" they are...
Originally posted by IvanVio49:
by week 6 or 7 we should be tied or in first place and end the season 10-6, and i expect everybody back on the bandwagon. the "true fans" they are...

I like the way you think.

haha hey you'll see by week 6 or 7 what im talking about, you'll see how this whole forum will change.
i hope we go 1-15 and get the first draft pick and fire singletary
I'm going to start praying for this to come true......and I'm an atheiest.
Yes we can, Hey If the Giants can win the Divison anything is possible. What do you all think?

I never doubted it. In fact, I think we could still win the West after 0-5. The Eagles are bloody mess though, and will gift-wrap win number one on Sunday Night.
We'll also be the first team in NFL history to get into the playoffs with a 7-9 record.

Hooray, I guess

haha hey you'll see by week 6 or 7 what im talking about, you'll see how this whole forum will change.

Doubt it! I will still think we are pretty good (not great!) team with a crappy QB...
well, im still holding put hope...the reason is this..we play harder against better teams (NO and ATL)...now i know that sing isnt an X's and O's guy, but one thing i do think he'll be able to do is get our team up for the games we SHOULD win and not play down or below our opponents...looking at the rest of the schedule, i see 2 games left (maybe 3, denver is so up and down), that we are the less talented team, that leaves 9 wins

call me a cockeyed optimist and a fool, but im still holding tough that we win the division at 9-7
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Doubt it! I will still think we are pretty good (not great!) team with a crappy QB...

dont...we will see, but im pretty sure they'll be on top by that time..
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I'm going to start praying for this to come true......and I'm an atheiest.

this is funny!!
As a lifelong Giants & Niners fan, I don't see the parallel. I see two teams that have holes to fill, but going in different directions. The Giants are building something good. The other team is doing the same old same old comedy act.
Share 49ersWebzone