There are 372 users in the forums

2010 49ers Will Be The First NFL Team To Win The Division After 0-4 Start!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Before we can even consider winning the division, they need to string up a few wins. Right now they don't even have ONE IN A ROW!
Originally posted by father49er:
Good ticket marketing Jim.

haha lol its crazy but deep down I still think we have a chance. get those tri tips ready.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Before we can even consider winning the division, they need to string up a few wins. Right now they don't even have ONE IN A ROW!

We shall win the one in a row on Sunday.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Yes we can, Hey If the Giants can win the Divison anything is possible. What do you all think?

Stop. Just stop.
well...i hope so.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Yes we can, Hey If the Giants can win the Divison anything is possible. What do you all think?

Stop. Just stop.

what??? Go back to your cowboys site.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I tried to be optimistic right after the game yesterday and was told to STFU
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I tried to be optimistic right after the game yesterday and was told to STFU

no way. Keep it going. Its a long season.

just take a look... every one is clowning us (including me). there are all the naysayers, haters and analysts that spew garbage from their mouths with all the negativity about us.

once we pick it up and turn it around, they'll all start sucking eachother's dixon!

then the analysts will act as if they've seen it coming all along.

the next thing we know, they'll start writing stupid blogs with corny espn lines, such as, 'how the west was won' or 'west side story' or the best in the west' and all kinds of crapola.

i'm janitor for espn, so i know these things

playoffs???
Originally posted by bigmike55:
playoffs???

last time I checked you go to the playoffs when you win the divison.
We should be tied for the division lead right now.

Baas/Adams' mistake + Clements mistake = 0-4. You take those away, and this team is 2-2. Coulda.. Shoulda.. Woulda..

It's too late now, and it's just disgusting to me. I was so furious after the game today, I can't remember the last time I was this angry. I'm usually under control -- But today I was slamming stuff around, pounding the couch, throwing crap. I couldn't get over how repulsed I was with the way we gave that game away.
I'm in!!!

Share 49ersWebzone