There are 216 users in the forums

2010 49ers Will Be The First NFL Team To Win The Division After 0-4 Start!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We should be tied for the division lead right now.

Baas/Adams' mistake + Clements mistake = 0-4. You take those away, and this team is 2-2. Coulda.. Shoulda.. Woulda..

It's too late now, and it's just disgusting to me. I was so furious after the game today, I can't remember the last time I was this angry. I'm usually under control -- But today I was slamming stuff around, pounding the couch, throwing crap. I couldn't get over how repulsed I was with the way we gave that game away.

I was ticked off as well, but I was sitting in the club level at the Giants game, and was getting ready for a Giants win. It was a tough loss, but the 49ers had Matt Ryan confused and should have won the game. We still have a chance to make the divison. A few wins in a row will do wonders for this team. Keep the Faith.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm in!!!

we need to forget about Jimmy Raye, and move on. The new guy did an okay job today. Things are looking up. Time to move on.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I'm in!!!

we need to forget about Jimmy Raye, and move on. The new guy did an okay job today. Things are looking up. Time to move on.
I'm in!!!

I'm still waiting on that Jimmy Raye SEX TAPE to surface!
I'm in!!!

I'm still waiting on that Jimmy Raye SEX TAPE to surface!

Oh God no. It would be the biggest cause for impotence since diabetes.

yeahhh...
Originally posted by TDilvr:
You prolly should stop misusing prescription drugs. We have AS as our QB who only knows how to play to his competition. Backing him up is Carr and then another Smith who Buckeye fans won't even claim. Oh and then there's the special needs guy on our practice squad. Yeah what do you think?

Meanwhile Sam Bradford and Max Hall inspire actual confidence, hope, whatever superlative you can insert here.

That made me laugh. I'll take David Freakin' Carr over this rook any day of the week.
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
Originally posted by TDilvr:
You prolly should stop misusing prescription drugs. We have AS as our QB who only knows how to play to his competition. Backing him up is Carr and then another Smith who Buckeye fans won't even claim. Oh and then there's the special needs guy on our practice squad. Yeah what do you think?

Meanwhile Sam Bradford and Max Hall inspire actual confidence, hope, whatever superlative you can insert here.

That made me laugh. I'll take David Freakin' Carr over this rook any day of the week.
Absolutely. The Eagles didn't look unbeatable at all today, so it's possible that we pull out our first win at home next Sunday night. Also, after the Eagles, our schedule gets considerably easier. Ok, we lost to the Sea-cocks, but we've still got five more division games left and, let's say we sweep 'em, I can see us still winning the division. When we looked at our schedule before the season started, we probably (for the most part) assumed losses to the champs and to the Falcons and probably one road loss to either K.C. or Seattle. So we're one game behind expectations? We can still pull this out. If we lose next week at home against the Eagle and fall three games behind, then I'll start to worry. Even then, I can still see us finishing up 9-7 and winning the division...

Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Absolutely. The Eagles didn't look unbeatable at all today, so it's possible that we pull out our first win at home next Sunday night. Also, after the Eagles, our schedule gets considerably easier. Ok, we lost to the Sea-cocks, but we've still got five more division games left and, let's say we sweep 'em, I can see us still winning the division. When we looked at our schedule before the season started, we probably (for the most part) assumed losses to the champs and to the Falcons and probably one road loss to either K.C. or Seattle. So we're one game behind expectations? We can still pull this out. If we lose next week at home against the Eagle and fall three games behind, then I'll start to worry. Even then, I can still see us finishing up 9-7 and winning the division...

the f**kin rams are gonna kill us. whats the point of goin 8-8 and getting bounced in the first round? it would be worth it to suck this year just to get rid of singletary and any other trace of the nolan/singletary era. at this point oakland looks like they would flatten us, as disgusting as that sounds
No.

But another cool thread...
12-4 to the super bowl we go!
Quit spillin the kool aid.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No.

But another cool thread...

lol thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone